Air Jordan 1 Mid "New Love" - May 2017

You aren't trying hard enough

No FNL has got them, most FTL only got 12 total. 1 in each size lol
I think Villa or Shoe Palace in those little shopping centers is your best bet.

Last edited:
Nike isn't trying to "create hype" for these. Non launch release/high profile models generally have a "coming to a store near you" type release and just pop up when they have stock. Like most Jordan 1 mids. "creating hype" for a 1 single release of a shoe model that is generally a shelf filler with no marketing campaign literally serves no purpose.

Nike isn't trying to "create hype" for these. Non launch release/high profile models generally have a "coming to a store near you" type release and just pop up when they have stock. Like most Jordan 1 mids. "creating hype" for a 1 single release of a shoe model that is generally a shelf filler with no marketing campaign literally serves no purpose.

It's a $110 retro, if they were priced higher than maybe... but they did drop suddenly & not sitting when a store is known to have them. HoH were only getting 1 in each size fam'. I don't know, maybe they'll ship out more but we'll see.

Just went to my local mall to check if they had any left. All that was left was a size 12.

That sucks fam, I saw a couple FTL's got them around my way but I wasn't trying to double dip. Have you tried JJ, Shoe Palace, & Villa's around your way?

Last edited:
That sucks fam, I saw a couple FTL's got them around my way but I wasn't trying to double dip. Have you tried JJ, Shoe Palace, & Villa's around your way?
Its all good. I ordered my pair off of shoe palace last week but was looking to potentially double up on these since I had a footlocker coupon to use

Last edited:
It's a $110 retro, if they were priced higher than maybe... but they did drop suddenly & not sitting when a store is known to have them. HoH were only getting 1 in each size fam'. I don't know, maybe they'll ship out more but we'll see.

Small stock and slightly above normal interest probably still isn't enough to make them deviate from non hype retro release protocol. We don't get an announcement/release date for most if not all Jordan 1 mids. They probably aren't going to break protocol for just 1 release they has slightly more behind it than most Jordan 1 mids.

Meanwhile resellers are raking in the $$$ because some folks can't wait a week... Nike, not sure who runs your finance side, but you could be making this money...

Pretty much I don't think JB meant for this to be a big deal lol but it is for us as fans naturally
Pretty sure they wouldn't make them this limited for U.S. stores if this was just any plain mid also Nike would make these available all the time like the other 1s if that was the case

Pretty much I don't think JB meant for this to be a big deal lol but it is for us as fans naturally

I think NDC is going to let everyone sell their stock, then unload GR number pairs online just to see them sell out fast. I think just about everyone's has waited long enough for the NL 1.

Last edited:
Pretty sure they wouldn't make them this limited for U.S. stores if this was just any plain mid also Nike would make these available all the time like the other 1s if that was the case

How do we know this is a one and done drop? I just don't think that every single shoe that doesn't drop in mass quantities is intended to be some hype machine power move. Nike knows what moves and wasn't doesn't. What's the sense of bringing "hype" to a model with no marketing or anything? This may simply be fan service. Or there could easily be more stock on the way, especially through Nike channels.

How do we know this is a one and done drop? I just don't think that every single shoe that doesn't drop in mass quantities is intended to be some hype machine power move. Nike knows what moves and wasn't doesn't. What's the sense of bringing "hype" to a model with no marketing or anything? This may simply be fan service. Or there could easily be more stock on the way, especially through Nike channels.

Honestly we will see after the Nike drop if these are "limited" or not doesn't really matter to me I have my pair already lol

I doubt these will be limited....but who knows
My pair should be here Tuesday
Can't wait to get them

If I can't get any stateside, I will just order them in Europe, where they are sitting, and ship them to family, pick them up in the summer. But I'm hopeful based on reports I have seen that these will be a general GR.

Back
Top Bottom