Air Jordan 1 Mid "New Love" - May 2017

I'm waiting for these to hit Footaction so I can use this reward coupon. Imo I don't think this will be hard to get at all. Everyone should eat.

So what stores in the U.S. have they been spotted? I might check my local footlocker and finish line for them today

I'm not paying 150 for these knowing they will be 110 at NDC soon with zero shipping and tax for some. Doesn't make sense to spend 30 to 40 more for no reason.

@gotkicks91 nah same price as G's. Have a feeln these will maybe officially drop by this weekend though. If not then Nike must be just sprinkling them out there. Weird *** release

@gotkicks91 nah same price as G's. Have a feeln these will maybe officially drop by this weekend though. If not then Nike must be just sprinkling them out there. Weird *** release
Probably because it's not a special or hot release item. Looks like it's just being handled as any other mid, where they just show up, and are not on any release calendar. Just happen to have the same colors ate the new love that was part of a special box release a decade ago.

Thanks bruh looking fresh now im on the movefor the unc 1s thoses baby blue look nice 230 is the lowest i seen em with reciet

For those of you who got these in hand, how bright is the yellow? I've seen diff pics- are they bright and bold or more pale? I'm hoping they pop, bright.

For those of you who got these in hand, how bright is the yellow? I've seen diff pics- are they bright and bold or more pale? I'm hoping they pop, bright.
from this pic looks pop bright to me Ill take pic when mines come in thursday hopefully

They are pretty spot on to the 07 release except for the jeweled wings logo and no glitter in the soles.

Baitme just sent me an invoice
Pulled the trigger for $120 charged $10 for shipping [emoji]128077[/emoji]

Last edited:
Baitme just sent me an invoice
Pulled the trigger for $120 charged $10 for shipping [emoji]128077[/emoji]
im tempted to just pull the trigger on that also but got a code i want to use on ndc. would make it hella easier if nike just put out a release date [emoji]128545[/emoji]

Back
Top Bottom