Air Jordan 1 Mid -- UNC

20% off Eastbay right now IPEB3426 ... picked up a pair of these :smokin

almost picked up the Hoya colorway too but might as well wait til they drop for even lower

got my nike flight 1 I've been wanting with the 20% and even bought the silver eastbay membership to try and get free shipping on these in a separate order but now my damn card isn't working -_- better be squared away by the time the white/red 8's come out

order went through I can finally sleep lol. was worrying they would sell out or I would miss the coupon deadline
pimp.gif

I'm seeing these go on ebay for 85-90. Time to pull the trigger on a pair!

Last edited:
Some are in the outlets now for $60, plus 20% discount, it comes down to $48 plus tax.  Even the Marquette.

Kinda wished Eastbay double boxed these.

|I

Good thing the shoes were okay though.

Pics will be posted tomorrow for sure.

Alrighty guys, as promised, after 2 days of hibernation (in my closet) they finally see the light of day.

Thanks for swaying my opinion ColdCity, these are clean!

Kept the blue laces in as well, since the white ones will probably get dirty faster.

:tongue:

Enjoy the pics.

Solo shots

2e4zy3o.png

zjw8rk.png

214zjfm.png

2dtipv.png

Here's the 1s I was able to cop this year (still missing the Royals... |I).

2cyia80.png

& here's my entire 1 collection (so far; still copping some more this year).

Pinwheel effect.

2rdg4n5.png

:pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

Next on my radar is the Black/Gold 1s that release this Saturday.

I also ordered MB 9s and Nubuck 12s (from 2003) so be on the lookout for those pics to come when I receive them!

royals suck dont cry about em .....

unc's need white laces ....too much blue with the caro laces

I was so surprised today. Ordered my nike flight 1 on 4/8 and ordered the UNC on 4/9 when the card went through. did standard shipping and the doorbell rings today and I see 2 bags stacked up at my doorstep
pimp.gif
 was planning to put the white laces in the 1's but they don't look bad in person with the blue and I may keep them for now cause that matches my unc jersey good since it's mostly blue with white details. was really happy with these 2 purchases and the price wasn't too bad.

Here's the 1s I was able to cop this year (still missing the Royals...
tired.gif
).

don't stress on the royals too much at least you got the white/black "he got game" 13s. I copped 2 royals and I regret it, missed out on the he got games as well due to the hype or bad luck it was my first ever miss on a shoe I wanted and tried copping

Here's the 1s I was able to cop this year (still missing the Royals... |I ).

don't stress on the royals too much at least you got the white/black "he got game" 13s. I copped 2 royals and I regret it, missed out on the he got games as well due to the hype or bad luck it was my first ever miss on a shoe I wanted and tried copping

Yeah I understand, and I'll get over them.

It just sucks not getting a shoe you really want.

Oh well, you win some and lose some.

My pair of Hoyas have been rock solid. So I been looking for a pair of these for under $80. Anyone know if that's even possible now?

Last edited:
My pair of Hoyas have been rock solid. So I been looking for a pair of these for under $80. Anyone know if that's even possible now?
call "johnson's creek Wisconsin" nike outlet .. they got em there $75 and do phone orders. just got em yesterday . not bgrades and OG packaging.. 

Back
Top Bottom