AIR JORDAN 1 MILITARY

Originally Posted by indohan

Nice, but not as classy as these:

Timberland.jpg

Thanks again heat!
happy.gif

lol! Classy? I like how Tims were originally construction Boots...
laugh.gif
But I cant even lie, I wear mine all the time for stylish purposes. Thats why Ibelieve these will be a nice switch up. IMO a better design then the linen X's, Less "gangster" or urban appear than timberlands, less bulky thanthe wheat XIII's, yet a bit more masculine then the sand IV's. Should be nice to see them in person.

Originally Posted by 200nikesdeep

05/24/2008 Air Jordan I Retro
325514-221 Pearl White/Hay-Walnut
$100.00

Just wait it out

dang they release in may? i got other things to get in may
eyes.gif
, if theyhit outlets maybe i can scoop em up from jersey gardens or something

I'm pretty sure one of MJ siblings is in the military and had a strong influence on Mike so with this shoe they were paying homage to that family side ofMJ. I think these are kind of hot by the way.

Quality actually looks good, and the color isn't bad at all. The whole mid-cut thing and side logos kill it though....Nike is pumping out 1s like dunksnow. Yikes.

Those look pretty good. Not sure if I'll cop but if I do I'll wear these primarily to walk around in in the summer.

I will get them to wear with my Boy Scouts of America Uniform.

For those of you laughing...I am being serious. I am a Scout Master.

-NF

Originally Posted by nickfairclough

I will get them to wear with my Boy Scouts of America Uniform.

For those of you laughing...I am being serious. I am a Scout Master.

-NF

grin.gif
that be sweet

Copping these.. Hold on... MAY??? I dunno about getting these that month. VI/XVII Pack, VI QS, these...

Originally Posted by raptors29

These look like a shoe that would hit the sale racks/outlets very quickly.

i agree with you. only shoes with hype sells out imo.

I dont think Jordan's should be made in Brown colors but regular people who walk into champs and other store's would most likely purchase.

I'll probably grab these. I wear khakis to work and these would fit perfect for that. So these are mens correct?

I'm not understanding how people are confusing this color scheme for the wheat timbs, lol. Anyways, they look nice and unique. Still an easy pass for me.

Back
Top Bottom