Air Jordan 1 OG blacktoes LC

So,

I'm still on the hunt for a pair of bred 1's, but after using that helpful comparison guide posted by louytromps(thanks) for the breds, I think I may have purchased 2 pair of GM blacktoes.
mad.gif
  Don't have pictures at the moment.  Everything seems to checks out:

-production dates 12/12/12 - 2-5-13

-size stickers, soles w/ nike air, cardboard inserts, og box with rounded font

-stitching looks on point.

The problem is with the soles.  The texture seems off under the stars, kind of like how they look on the fake/gm pair on louytromps' guide.

Are there any other tells that I am missing?

Thanks for help, will try to post pictures in a little.

Last edited:
They are raised, and there is a texture, so they are embossed.  Its just the lighting.

I noticed one pair says 12/12/12 - 2/5/13, and the other says 12/12/12 - 3/5/13???
nerd.gif

Last edited:
They look good to me bro; the nike air is right, swoosh is on point, the mold on the red sole looks good too - has that  uniform design especially on those 4 lines. I think youre good no that. I think I had a pair of js with two different prod. dates but they were retail pairs so I dont think you have anything to worry about. You can wait for another NTer member to confirm though

Thanks for the responses.

I keep noticing subtle differences between my blacktoes (both pairs) and the Laneys and Shadows.

The part of the white midsole that meets the actual red sole, is not flush and kind of misaligned when compared with the other two colorways.

Also, the R next to the Nike on the sole, is closer to the Nike sign and has a fatter font, when compared with the other pairs.  They have the R positioned a tad more to the right with a thinner font?

Thanks for the input and help NT...

Last edited:
I was comparing my AJKO blacktoes with these, and they have the same "grey market" type of texture on the soles.  I'm referring to the pebbled texture vs. the pyramid pattern shown on page 1 of the bred thread.  I know for a fact that the ajkos are legit cause i got em at HoH. 

Just wondering if anyone with a legit pair of blacktoes can post a clear pic for me.  Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom