Air Jordan 1 OG High -" Dark Mocha" October 31st 2020

C19FCD04-EAED-4C76-A310-075FC8E09493.jpeg

Got the call from a local spot. looks like late shipments starting to roll in

What’s the shop name ?

got access to kyrie box also. what da hell is it supposed to be

Anyone know if shoe palace’s receive their shipments yet? I signed up for like 9 raffles with the wife

I actually don't see the price going down on these based on my StockX valuation methodology. They are much more likely to increase in price, unfortunately. I would say cop now.

Price dropped down a bit below $350 last week... Thinking about trading my extra pair DS Obsidian 1 for these. I can live without 2 pairs on those. Only worn my used pair twice.

Price might dip a bit when Shoe Palace and other retailers get in their stock. There’s a whole lot of variables of course. But I could see a small dip for a day or two.

Yeah, because of the Cactus Jack hype these were a different monster. Though it appears stock was high on these with all these restocks, the demand was too much. I thought the Navy CO.JP's wouldn't be as crazy but those releasing next week, I can see the madness unnecessarily trickling down to those.
The Navy CO.JPs have lower production numbers but they're not as hyped as these. Between the two, I'd probably take the Navys. They probably hit different for me because the mids released when I started getting into sneakers and my brother had them.

Called my local footlockers yesterday and everyone told me no shipment. Called them again today and everyone told me they received em yesterday and sold out. What a joke :lol: most got their shipments already so retail looking dry now

This is because you do not live in a more rural area right? Imagine the kid in Utah who wants some sneakers? Alaska, Wyoming, South Dakota? The brands need to be able to satisfy these consumers as well.
Son, there's maybe 20 sneakerheads in Wyoming. We ain't wasting our time on them. We've got real heads that need pairs in Miami, LA, NY, Chicago, Houston, etc.

Back
Top Bottom