Air Jordan 1 OG High -" Dark Mocha" October 31st 2020

Here's the final verdict:

NikeOnly33 is not guilty of any wrongdoing. He was simply being an eager beaver and seeking help for some upcoming difficult releases. He thought he had found a mutually beneficial relationship with VTH and that's why he did so. It's clearly evidenced by the "lol" at the end of his request. He was very willing to help with the Jordan I mids so it would appear to the court he would be willing to attempt to get future releases for VTH. Motion for summary judgement granted. Court is adjourned.

NikeOnly33 is not guilty of any wrongdoing. He was simply being an eager beaver and seeking help for some upcoming difficult releases. He thought he had found a mutually beneficial relationship with VTH and that's why he did so. It's clearly evidenced by the "lol" at the end of his request. He was very willing to help with the Jordan I mids so it would appear to the court he would be willing to attempt to get future releases for VTH. Motion for summary judgement granted. Court is adjourned.

We usually don't see eye to eye but we're both in agreement here. Let's just move on. @NIKEONLY33 is a real one; there was no malicious intent on his behalf. He'd be more than willing to help in the future.

I’m surprised your verdict came in before New Years

Discord group assemble!
27AF5C04-FBEA-4A29-BC6F-68A9373CE6CA.gif

Am thinking of doubling up. Do you guys think there might be a huge restock coming or is this it for prices?

Perhaps, one for the holidays with all those rumoured stock numbers floating about pre-release?

Back
Top Bottom