Air Jordan 1 OG High -" Dark Mocha" October 31st 2020

These eBay sellers are so greedy it’s not even funny.

Charging as much as ScottX (sometimes more) and won’t budge at all (even though they allow you to send offers).

I’m looking at these rejected offers like:
C363A0B9-7F2C-4B4A-8BA3-6D2F18063517.gif

What’s wild is I see the market on these coming down soon cause there are a lot of pairs available.

The resellers seem to think these are a Trav 1 Hi restock, but i’m gonna wait...

Could someone help me out with a legit check. I posted it in the Legit Check thread. Would Highly appreciate it.

These eBay sellers are so greedy it’s not even funny.

Charging as much as ScottX (sometimes more) and won’t budge at all (even though they allow you to send offers).

I’m looking at these rejected offers like:
C363A0B9-7F2C-4B4A-8BA3-6D2F18063517.gif

What’s wild is I see the market on these coming down soon cause there are a lot of pairs available.

The resellers seem to think these are a Trav 1 Hi restock, but i’m gonna wait...
eBay is weird as **** on both sides. When I’ve tried to sell on eBay I price below stockx/goat and well below the delusional prices of other eBay sellers and then still get lowballed. Makes no sense to me.

Sucks being a size 9, I’m trying to remain stubborn and hold to my limit of $350 shipped for these.

Sucks being a size 9, I’m trying to remain stubborn and hold to my limit of $350 shipped for these.
It took a while, but I finally found a pair Sz 9 for 360 on eBay. It’s getting shipped to eBay authenticator, so I’m currently waiting.

Had a few sellers cancel on me :frown:

Back
Top Bottom