Air Jordan 1 OG High -" Dark Mocha" October 31st 2020

Was hoping for a second chance that maybe just maybe these would restock on SNKRS, but I think that ship has sailed. Prices on these have just gotten out of pocket. Smh.....

JS”

bought for 375$ locally here in Europe right after normal SNKRS drop and can sell them for 450 few days later lol

Finally copped a pair....size 12 for $440 ... I was lucky to hit on the Jubilees 4x... so i kept 2 and I sold 2 on GOAT $310 each ... $180 profit...and then I got the $20 off promo.., so I can’t wait to try these joints out... so all in all these ended up costing me damn near retail

Last edited:
These dropped in Europe 1 day before I got here 2 weeks ago... unfortunately for me... due to covid Germany went on super lockdown and I didn’t get em.. that was my last chance to get em.. so I ended up copping one GOAT.

These dropped in Europe 1 day before I got here 2 weeks ago... unfortunately for me... due to covid Germany went on super lockdown and I didn’t get em.. that was my last chance to get em.. so I ended up copping one GOAT.

Told you, you should have done that over a month ago.

Told you, you should have done that over a month ago.

yea my dumb self should’ve listened... I’m don’t with 1’s for a while... copped maybe 15 1’s this year... got 2 preordered for next year... happy New Years NT fam

SNKRS has restocks from time to time. They had a major two day Jordan restock back in October.

JS”
It certainly did happen but the chances of you getting access and then being able to cop a pair is extremely low. Besides, the Mochas might be the most desired, non-collab Jordan of 2020 so you can bet absolutely everyone will be trying to cop alongside you. I wouldn't be too excited about my chances to hit on a restock even if there is a restock.

It certainly did happen but the chances of you getting access and then being able to cop a pair is extremely low. Besides, the Mochas might be the most desired, non-collab Jordan of 2020 so you can bet absolutely everyone will be trying to cop alongside you. I wouldn't be too excited about my chances to hit on a restock even if there is a restock.

half glass empty mentality lol

More sneakers photography on my IG dawa_Sneakers

brownsuede_4000.jpg

Back
Top Bottom