Air Jordan 1 OG High -" Dark Mocha" October 31st 2020

Ls on footsites as expected after my reservations were cancelled. I’ve entered 15 raffles for these. Hoping I can hit on SNKRS or footsites tomorrow

How does one spoof their location for SNKRS. i’m 30-40 miles from the grove and santa monica’s and want a shot at SNKRS pass

25 miles is BS

Snkrs pass is the only thing worse than regular SNKRS drops. If you have a 1% chance at copping a limited shoe during a hyped drop, you have like .001% chance at getting a reservation on SNKRS pass

L in FTL
Almost got the SNKRS pass. I was hawking my phone as soon as the reservation went live. But still got the L. Smh!

I always see the same dudes on Twitter hit for SNKRS pass smh... I got all the way until the end but network error multiple times. You’d think they would’ve revamped that process with all this time off.

Took L’s all around. Waitlisted on Footlocker but that’s going to be an L

I knew Seattle would be available but still no luck with two phones/accounts. My wife was using her so I could grab it either. Still can’t believe no luck. Still can’t login to footlocker app for my L. Thinks I’m a bot...

Lol so I’m not the only one having a problem with the FTL app...

buying shoes is nothing but gold-plated trash now

Where my L brothers at

Onto SNRKS tomorrow, and then resale. COVID has been *** for most releases this year but this was the worst one of them all

kith W!
7C9BAFD8-68B1-4418-8B49-8E1D05221C2E.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom