Air Jordan 1 OG High -" Dark Mocha" October 31st 2020

People should just stop buying Jordan’s for 6 mos and maybe they’d figure out they’ve ruined everything with bots. But this market caters to the most pathetic consumer type in America and they have no testicular fortitude in most cases, especially if they think they’re “making money”

resale cracking $400?! That is nuts.

I got a bad feeling and picked up a pair on GOAT last night for $355 because I had credit and that's seeming like a good decision at this point. These may never go below $350 for most sizes.

I remember when FNL used to be decent. Have not been able to buy anything since that splash got implemented, same with foot sites.

I cant say I’ve ever really been successful on the SNKRS app especially Jordan 1s. I only lucked out once with the CP 2.0s and that actually really surprised me.

Got through on Finishline earlier, got the email and was feelin good. Opened the email and...
1604154494555.png

Were these on the NBA store for real? If so that must’ve been the sleeper site. I tried Nordstrom along with Snkrs thinking maybe Nordstrom might’ve been slept on lol.

Far from a sleeper site as RushAIO usually eats their stock but they probably didn't expect it to drop on there today as they haven't had AJ 1s on there in months. I was fortunate to check it today

Far from a sleeper site as RushAIO usually eats their stock but they probably didn't expect it to drop on there today as they haven't had AJ 1s on there in months. I was fortunate to check it today
That’s dope, you got all the luck :lol:

Back
Top Bottom