Air Jordan 1 OG High -" Dark Mocha" October 31st 2020

my bad meant down the road they have pretty much restocked all ones either through exclusive access or just general restock

we’re talking about right now tho

BB2B791B-466F-425F-933A-D6E361101ABA.jpeg

Yeah I don’t see below $300 honestly...These been hyped for a while...If you guys are going aftermarket then I’d jump at that price when you see it...

I honestly thought I would be able to hit on at least 1 pair with all the raffles I entered lol, **** I thought I would end up with a double. I was so damn wrong :lol:

Struckout everywhere
I think my snkrs app is broken again
Was able to cart on champs but once I hit place order it said my cart expired and the shoes were gone and never to be seen again
I was devastated

Struckout everywhere
I think my snkrs app is broken again
Was able to cart on champs but once I hit place order it said my cart expired and the shoes were gone and never to be seen again
I was devastated
Check your cart tomorrow, I've had multiple releases where I carted & couldn't check out but was able to buy the following day. Not saying it's going to be there but it happened to me twice.

How did you cart? Add to cart mashing?

Eastbay was the only one of the 4 that even loaded for me, obviously no go. L's all around

Yeah just kept mashing
I had all 4 ready to go
Eastbay and FTL I got access denied and waiting room after a few tries
Kept mashing on FTA and champs
Had a good feeling with champs so I stuck with them and it almost paid off

94A34086-2D02-4089-9034-FB7C92060E01.jpeg

Actually got picked to get a pair from the Footlocker app. I never get picked for these type of things too. First time I get selected and I can’t even pick them up too.

No luck on size 13. Crazy to think about how easy it was to get a pair of Jordan 1s a few years ago and now it involves luck. We’ll see if I cave on resell prices.

Congrats to all who hit today. These were tough and to think doubling up would have been easy....WRONG!! I brought an early pair from my local shop and turned out to be the SMARTEST move all month. 1 pair to join the great TS!
B442A25C-AF3F-4925-8032-609811588B99.jpeg

Mochas looks so much smoother but i know the masses gravitate towards the scotts

How much u dropped for an early pair

Back
Top Bottom