Air Jordan 1 OG High -" Dark Mocha" October 31st 2020

sneaker of the year for me
4212DCA3-79B2-429A-82F4-FAD5EFFC406F.jpeg
ACB03805-2FCE-4416-A2C1-98D9FC17D16A.jpeg

Totally unrelated, but related to this side conversation...
if you buy half and half, buy Land O Lakes it’s straight half milk half cream.... all that other stuff has byproducts in it
im done

this is what I typically go with, but maybe I’ll give the one you suggested a try the next time I goto the store. Thanks for the recommendation
15BA022B-31BE-436C-9177-0B87F0FA3B7F.jpeg

Anybody score a pair off FNL? If so, is it still processing? Got an order # but nothing happening so far.

Would it make sense to wait for Snkrs pairs to come in? Im debating dropping 350 for these now but im curious to see if the price drops when more pairs come in

I got my pair from FTL in hand and while the leather quality on mine is nice (the leather on mine is a bit tumbled), I am going to be in the 0.0001% minority here because off first glance I am not feeling the "mocha" color due to it is not a rich brown shade. It is giving me brown mixed with olive green or something and it is just not it for me. These are no way my favorite AJ 1s that dropped this year and I lowkey do not like them. I will have to do lace swaps to see if that changes my mind, but right now I am not feeling them all that much and might sell them to a friend of mine who wears the same size as me.

Back
Top Bottom