Air Jordan 1 OG High -" Dark Mocha" October 31st 2020

No signature required so their insurance must be prime. You'll get your money back.

They tried to blame the seller first even though the package came from their authenticator then told me I was SOL. I finally got them to refund me after threatening to file a complaint with my credit card company. Had to waste everyone’s time filing a police report first though.

FTL made me do that too when the Jubilee's got stolen off my doorstep.

They were for a friend who got a pair anyway so I didn't really care, but it was a bit of hassle getting the money back (and asking they let me keep my useless FLX points).

557E4891-48E4-45A9-9988-28BB877A0810.jpeg

Really hope the resale on these don't go much over $500. That's already high as is for me, but still need a pair.

Definitely high on my most wanted list.

Went to the Nike Store today and walked by some 20-something frat douche with a giant foot long patch of his thigh exposed on his black skinny jeans.🤮
He was wearing the mochas. First time seeing them in person. Really glad I never succumbed to the temptation to pay resell for these. Nice-looking shoe, but not wildly impressive on feet imo.

...no way they worth $500.

Went to the Nike Store today and walked by some 20-something frat douche with a giant foot long patch of his thigh exposed on his black skinny jeans.🤮
He was wearing the mochas. First time seeing them in person. Really glad I never succumbed to the temptation to pay resell for these. Nice-looking shoe, but not wildly impressive on feet imo.

...no way they worth $500.

Sorry bro, that was me. Didn’t mean to raise your sodium levels

Back
Top Bottom