Air Jordan 1 OG high- OBSIDIAN August 31st 2019

some lace options comparison

FA412B5C-8EAE-4046-88FB-B2B26EF682D7.jpeg

You placed them in order correctly IMO, but ima go with the navy blue for my pair, sail is better but I don’t feel like buying a pair. I think I just have extra white laces

Here's what I would do. Set up a "bait package" whenever the next hyped shoe releases then wait behind your front door when you see her coming. Once she picks up the package, immediately get in front of her and body slam her to the ground until she gasps and she's out of air. Then give her a job app to McDonald's, force her to fill it up in front of you, and make her walk to McDonald's to turn in the app. Then let the cops handle the rest.

Serious advice.

Too bad we live in a world with laws otherwise mf'rs like her would get shot up and hands cut off under my watch.

I have no remorse for thieves, aka hollow point recipients, if they try sum of that bs on my turf
:lol:

I copped about 12 something pm on release day from fta. Shipping notification today.

Forgot to mention my SNKRS pair came in and the leather was smooth like the stuff on my Shadows. I only prefer the tumbled stuff because of how decent they will look after being worn but the smooth leather is just as great IMO.

This is another one of those I's with inconsistencies.

Back
Top Bottom