Air Jordan 1 OG high- OBSIDIAN August 31st 2019

I hope I can hit on the GS pair I reserved. That would pay for both my size 11’s rofl. Platinum VIP on ftl and Champs apps in the grand state of ID. LOL.

if i buy and return at footlocker does that still count towards this Platinum?

Your platinum stays even if you return items. I literally did this last month. I bought about $100 of items to get to platinum for one of the foot apps (I already had $220 on my account from when I purchased Bred IV's). I returned the items afterwards and I still have platinum. Just make sure to do it about 1 week in advance before the release you are after as it takes a couple of days to process the platinum status. People telling you otherwise are either clueless or they are trying to snake you out of the 10 min HS.

Sunday is usually the latest you can do buy-in to up your status and i’ve seen a few folks squeak in on an early Monday morning (EST) in store purchase. It takes at min a few days for status to reflect in your account. If you are going to swing for the fences you need to do it today - early.

Lol DTLR did guaranteed tickets at a store in my state, manager walks out at opening time and says “we only have tickets for size 10 and up sorry” :rofl:

These stores are disgraceful, they don't even hide the back-dooring any more. No shame.

Everyone knows what's up with DTLR

You would think since they've gotten there account yanked for six months and are apart of Villa they would try to change their practices.

in store raffle?

Most shoe palaces gave out tickets yesterday and will give tickets today. Sometime this week, they’ll call winners, for Saturday pick up.

A few big shoe palaces, that are stand-alone (not inside a mall) might do live raffle Saturday morning. Typically they’ll pass out tickets from 8-9am and start calling out numbers at 9.

Why would Finishline do a raffle this early in the week? Just need one pair. That's it.

Why would Finishline do a raffle this early in the week? Just need one pair. That's it.

they always do their raffle the week before the drop instead of the week of. well, ever since they started doing raffles on the app at least.

Back
Top Bottom