Air Jordan 1 OG high- OBSIDIAN August 31st 2019

(Via IG)
Screenshot_20190828-222626_Instagram.jpg

Are these sail or just white laces.

Imma just use the ones from my sail 1’s I’m pretty sure it’s more of an better match.

If they are sail laces I apologize my eyes old be. My body isn’t 32 but years of reading computer screens my eyes feel 32

Are these sail or just white laces.

Imma just use the ones from my sail 1’s I’m pretty sure it’s more of an better match.

If they are sail laces I apologize my eyes old be. My body isn’t 32 but years of reading computer screens my eyes feel 32

They look white to me.

those reserves were at least a day earlier than when they normally drop right? wonder if we'll see other stuff like SNKRS pass too

Is it just me or are the foot apps messed up? Says I have 1d and 7 hrs to make changes but today is Thursday should only be about 7 hrs.

I entered 4 online raffles (SVD, SNS, City Blue and Lapstone & Hammer). Crossing my fingers I get one or it's SNKRS at the last resort (and since they changed their algorithm to totally random vs 1st in the queue, I never win anymore).

Well got call locally. Eblens. Missed called originally was in a work meeting. Had 10.5 11.5 and 12 so secured my 12

Is it just me or are the foot apps messed up? Says I have 1d and 7 hrs to make changes but today is Thursday should only be about 7 hrs.
Its the user, as usual............you have 1 day and XX hours until the countdown ends. You have until today at XX:XXpm to make changes. Theres no countdown for that.

Back
Top Bottom