Air Jordan 1 OG high- OBSIDIAN August 31st 2019

I feel like the only NTer that still doesn’t know how those check in codes work #washed

Man don’t worry I only learned what all this mess what about on Sunday for this release. I either took my butt to the store or didn’t use the apps the couple of times a pair dropped that I wanted

It’s like that when you’re out the loop

Just got my email from WSS saying my size 12 is confirmed to be picked up on Saturday. I can’t wait.

Also got a new email from WSS that makes me feel a lot better about getting a pair. Actually lists my size and store. Gonna try on SNKRS first though, and if I hit someone else can get at them.

Also got a new email from WSS that makes me feel a lot better about getting a pair. Actually lists my size and store. Gonna try on SNKRS first though, and if I hit someone else can get at them.
Reread the email cuz I think if you don’t pick them up you lose your future chance at other raffles with them. At least that’s the way I am interpreting the rule.

Edit: maybe just for this release? Idk what I’m talking about :lol:

All these hits are looking good
Cant wait to wake up Saturday morning
Probably go wash my truck around 6:30
That'll get me back at home by 8
Eat some breakfast and be posted up by 8:30 waiting to checkout at 9:05

Was kicks usa instore ?

The majority of KicksUSA (now SNIPES) releases are done through their online raffle system on their SNIPES app. They usually only have it open for 1-2 days (usually Tuesday or Wednesday). They changed the system a bit after the mess they made with the Satin release. I along with others filled felt that they rigged the last release as they didn't even send out L emails (which they always do).

Price Dips And Price Crashes Are Two Different Ball Games :lol:

Exactly.

Name them, please...........They ALWAYS go down. Crash? idk what you`d consider "Crashing", but there is no shoe thats been released in years that was really high and didnt get low days before and during the actual release. As someone said above, its the same cycle everytime.

Even the satins dipped, although the prices have still held pretty high.

obviously price DIPS occur when supply rises but considering my size was up to $600 a few days ago and dropped as low as the $350s today, I'd consider that "crashing".......... did satins drop 40%?

Back
Top Bottom