Air Jordan 1 OG high- OBSIDIAN August 31st 2019

5E5E842D-9255-4749-9ABA-3AF3304CE9BE.jpeg

After the w tastes my obsidian beer even better. Prost to all!

I couldnt even win a GS size this time around......yet i won 3 pair of satins from Hibbetts. and i had twice the entries, lol. Insane.

Footlocker and Footaction it is.

?? Anyone been noticing gltiches in your apps when you do win but need to confirm? it asks you to enter a code right...I've had times when I have to re enter the code 3-4 times, then it gives me a new code to enter like 2 more times. Bots? or just extra security? After that happened, I haven't once on any of the Big 3 apps. Changed passwords twice just in case something fishy is going on.

?? Anyone been noticing gltiches in your apps when you do win but need to confirm? it asks you to enter a code right...I've had times when I have to re enter the code 3-4 times, then it gives me a new code to enter like 2 more times. Bots? or just extra security? After that happened, I haven't once on any of the Big 3 apps. Changed passwords twice just in case something fishy is going on.
Apps buggin

Sail laces are a must. Too bad I don’t have an extra set. Was at the outlet yesterday and they had the Phantom 1’s on the shelf. Was so tempted to snatch a set off a pair. :lol:

Those are different not classic cotton laces, I will use ones I have in hyperroyals but no sure what to use in them instead maybe cream laces, maybe gold laces

Back
Top Bottom