Air Jordan 1 OG high- OBSIDIAN August 31st 2019

You like the ball sack leather more? Or should I rephrase, think it’s higher quality?

The good ol’ Ball sack comparisons, give me the “banned” 2016 NT thread feels, every time. I remember when MOST people were NOT ABOUT that ballsack life, but now those same features are ultra-desirable. The turn on ballsack leather has been real and real hilarious. Gotta love NT terminology!!!!:nthat::rofl:

Saddest thing I ever saw. I picked my pair up at 2:50. 10m before the cut off. Was a line of about 10 waiting at FTL/Champs smdh
If only we could see how people act when they are at home striking out online
I can only imagine the melt downs :emoji_cry: that are happening on Saturday mornings :emoji_laughing:

20190831_182129.jpg

First time swapping sail laces on these and man they cold

Edit: My bad wrong thread
This combo is cold, almost makes me wanna grab a pair of ROTY.

Those Footaction app pairs that were going through 2hrs after release are showing as a store order

Product Product #
SHIP FROM STORE SKU
Status 1 UNIT(S) READY TO SHIP MISCSFS

Mods are dead on NT. The culture changed no one cares no more my guy. Lots of mods just left.

Soon people will openly be selling but stock x and goat so easy they don’t even bother.

I’m still here, i try to do the best I can but it is true that there’s not many mods still around.
As far as deleting pics of multiples, there’s a lot of people copping 2 and 3 pairs for themselves these days so I tend to let that slide. If the pic has multiple pairs of different sizes I will delete them.

I’m still here, i try to do the best I can but it is true that there’s not many mods still around.
As far a deleting pics of multiples, there’s a lot of people copping 2 and 3 pairs for themselves these days so I tend to let that slide. If the pic has multiple pairs of different sizes I will delete them.

Your doing the lords work. Tell them to hold more try outs for some new mods. Lol

As far a deleting pics of multiples, there’s a lot of people copping 2 and 3 pairs for themselves these days so I tend to let that slide. If the pic has multiple pairs of different sizes I will delete them.
Why are they all leaving?

nike's always on top of shipping thats why some people wondering if they got nike shipping.

With that said, all my snkrs orders shipped, arriving wednesday

Why are they all leaving?

Mods catch hell on here I can understand. And there are lots of threads to watch. Like the aj1 thread and yeezy need personal mods

Back
Top Bottom