Air-Jordan-1-Homage-to-Home-861428-061-Release-Date.jpg
Air-Jordan-1-Homage-to-Home-861428-061.jpg
Air-Jordan-1-Homage-to-Home-861428-061-Side.jpg
Air-Jordan-1-Homage-to-Home-861428-061-Top-Insole.jpg
Air-Jordan-1-Homage-to-Home-861428-061-Heels.jpg
Air-Jordan-1-Homage-to-Home-861428-061-Outsole.jpg
Air-Jordan-1-Homage-to-Home-861428-061-Laces.jpg

The profile shots are such a tease :smh:

On a side note, anyone notice the height of that tongue ?

It does look like a tongue from the jordan High (non og) to me... Also they did the tongue tag wrong. Chi side should be a red tag with white NA it totally annoys me. I still think the shoe is dope tho. Ill try once they release in May. Will the #'erd version release on snkrs or is this seriously Chicago only?

Yeah the tounge is mad high for no reason on these. I hate when they do this, it's so stupid. The tounge and the collar should be the same height. These are definitely going to be rocked with pants because of this.

Interesting that these are up on SNKRS a month before release. Bred Toes, Royals, and Shadows were only up about a week beforehand. Why build hype so soon, if numbers are going to be less?

Is there a way to still enter the FTL apps but have someone else pick up the shoes? Or a place to change the name of the pickup person?

:emoji_thinking::emoji_thinking::emoji_thinking::emoji_thinking:

Hmmm. I was one of them money spent believers and still kinda am. But that’s weird to me. Makes me wonder what really counts then

You need that pacmagic baby!
Without it you ain’t winning nothing lol
I’m a believer pac
I’m starting to hit at state st

:emoji_thinking::emoji_thinking::emoji_thinking::emoji_thinking:

Hmmm. I was one of them money spent believers and still kinda am. But that’s weird to me. Makes me wonder what really counts then

When you entered is the only thing that matters. (Outside of getting the full 10 minute head start)

If you entered right when they came up and have the full 10, the only way you won’t get them is if employees took all the sizes.

Employees get 20% of all stock for every release no matter what and could potentially clean out an entire size depending on what they chose.

Also, if you change your size anytime after you entered, it basically puts you behind everyone that entered and never changed their size. So for all the folks that can’t make up their mind on the size, they probabaly rarely hit on limited releases.

Back
Top Bottom