Air Jordan 1 OG NRG High "homage to home" - April 19, 2018

What should JB do with this sneaker?

• Release them to the public?

Votes: 89 49.2%
  • Keep them a sample?

Votes: 92 50.8%

• Total voters
Went to Foot Locker to check in at lunch yesterday and the manager brought a pair out for me. These things look so much better in person. The leather is nice and while I was on the fence, I am definitely copping now. Not sure what it is about the photos that make them look so bad and why they look so much better in person. With that said, it is still a unique shoe that not everyone is going to like, much like the "What The" series.

Shoe does look good. But it’s a pass for me. Setting my sights On the jordan 4 Black amd white levi’s I have the denim’s and the jacket have to complete the set... makes no sense To not try and do it.

11 stores getting them around me, I would have tried if the Chicago colorway was on the outside. I already have Banned’s & BRed Toe’s.

I just walked in my mall and Nike randomly sent them a pair of Tinker 3s in my size. I could buy both but no need to.

I’m getting tired of these photoshop “Got Em” pics
1.PNG

they photo shopping them pics to sell them early fakes. lol.I am just gonna say it all the new releases bought off Goat or stockx statements begin like this "I got shoe for really good deal but not sure of this quality issue!" bro them fakes lml Same foo goes back and buys from them again... Youtubers are the biggest ones to do this.

Back
Top Bottom