Air Jordan 1 OG NRG High "homage to home" - April 19, 2018

What should JB do with this sneaker?

• Release them to the public?

Votes: 89 49.2%
  • Keep them a sample?

Votes: 92 50.8%

• Total voters
*Insert Steve Carrell closing door .GIF
:rofl: I realize my opinion isn't the popular one but it is what it is. I don't care about other people's feelings being hurt that I don't agree.. I mean the quality is top notch yet I still don't like em because of the x on the heel.

Last edited:
SNKRS Pass NY... Most win because they are very close to server in NY. Like standing out side the building. That's why its hopeless.
What are you even talking about? Might have to transfer schools after losing some brain cells trying to comprehend.

Screenshot_20180518-134946.png

I would drop another gem but I don't want more folks losing brain cells. Continue as you are and Good Luck.....LMFAO!

I know I haven't been posting in awhile but adding Android devices made it a whole lot worse

No disrespect to these places (I have family in each place), but what is so special about the state of MN or the city of Dallas compared to Los Angeles?

There are never any snkrs pass reserves here unless it's Kendrick/TDE related. But every pass the last few months always seems to have Minnesota and Dallas included with NY and CHI.

Still hoping to hear from sp today. My raffle entry was for my size 14. The employee made the mistake of showing me the case where they kept all the entries when I signed up.

I was elated to see no one else signed up for that size, but judging by all the replies in here, I'm still keeping my fingers crossed.

No disrespect to these places (I have family in each place), but what is so special about the state of MN or the city of Dallas compared to Los Angeles?

There are never any snkrs pass reserves here unless it's Kendrick/TDE related. But every pass the last few months always seems to have Minnesota and Dallas included with NY and CHI.

Still hoping to hear from sp today. My raffle entry was for my size 14. The employee made the mistake of showing me the case where they kept all the entries when I signed up.

I was elated to see no one else signed up for that size, but judging by all the replies in here, I'm still keeping my fingers crossed.
How are limited shoes released in the LA store? The only reason we have it in NYC and Chicago is because its a disaster if its FCFS. Snkrs Pass isn't extra stock its just how the stores decide to release them and stop the possible fights, riots, etc.

The closer you are to server the better. IDK what else to tell you. Go research.
If you’re only using distance as a factor then yes you’re correct. But you have to take into consideration bandwidth and latency. If a guy with a 10mb WiFi who lives right next to the server room, and a guy who has a gig connection but lives 100 miles away both run a Speedtest to the same server, who is going to win?

How are limited shoes released in the LA store? The only reason we have it in NYC and Chicago is because its a disaster if its FCFS. Snkrs Pass isn't extra stock its just how the stores decide to release them and stop the possible fights, riots, etc.

That makes sense for NY and CHI. Idk about Dallas or any Nike store in MN (other than Mall of America).

At the local Shiekhs I went to, all of the QR codes had scattered sizes. No full size runs at all.
Some new Finishlines didn't get them at all. Anything FTL, Champs, etc. related they were directing everyone towards the app.

Both Nike LA stores (The Grove & Santa Monica) are FCFS

Back
Top Bottom