Air Jordan 1 OG NRG High "homage to home" - April 19, 2018

What should JB do with this sneaker?

• Release them to the public?

Votes: 89 49.2%
  • Keep them a sample?

Votes: 92 50.8%

• Total voters
Copped these while waiting on FTA to open up to get my Homage’s. Very narrow but you can change the laces if you cut them out. The leather quality is SUPURB, better than everything that dropped this year hands down. I’d say around sail quality prob a little better
ECAE18C8-B46F-456D-A4BF-2ED4D8A0752B.jpeg

Copped these while waiting on FTA to open up to get my Homage’s. Very narrow but you can change the laces if you cut them out. The leather quality is SUPURB, better than everything that dropped this year hands down. I’d say around sail quality prob a little better
ECAE18C8-B46F-456D-A4BF-2ED4D8A0752B.jpeg
For your girl?

Resellers are out doday dude and his pops bought all the top 3 rebels sz10-12 and all the Chicago rebels sz 11-12 good thing I snagged my pair. Now their on the hunt for homage’s lol

No way these are for the body. Maybe display piece.. half and half.

Dunno don’t got much time for that

This I struggle with my top 3’s though they are fun to wear. These give me some kinda Scarface vibe. I’m interested to see quality tho. I can see why collectors are in to them too. To each they own.

I'm mad. I thought I was just gonna sell these no problem. They actually look good in person and on foot. The only thing I dislike is the tongue is weirdly shaped due to the half and half. I got two pairs, but gonna help my friend get his size if we don't score on snkrs.

Back
Top Bottom