Air Jordan 1 OG NRG High "homage to home" - April 19, 2018

What should JB do with this sneaker?

• Release them to the public?

Votes: 89 49.2%
  • Keep them a sample?

Votes: 92 50.8%

• Total voters
I didn’t want these then I totally contradicted myself and turned, but I struck out.
It’s all good.

Hey buddy, wear them and don't think any different. I'm 41 and married. My wife knows about my sneaker obsession. She knows I have many weird pairs. I'll be wearing these as soon as I get them. Will I get looks? I'm sure, but I don't really care. I'm happy in my life .If others have to hate, they are not happy in their lives.
I respect that.
I have an Android and they updated yesterday I think, so I got the notification that the drop was about to happen. I showed them to my wife and she said I could wear them on Halloween...lol, from asthethic standpoint they're dope, just don't see how I could rock 'em. I buy so many sneakers on impulse buys, I have a problem.

But congrats to all who copped.

They only had around 26 pairs of Shadows. Can’t image how many they would have for these.

Didn’t know Nike SF had these...might have swung by around 6am to see the situation.
They also had around 30 pairs of blue moon. Not even worth trying unless you camp

Nope, I am keeping my fingers crossed. I got screwed on the BC3s, showed purchased with pending chayand they got cancelled.

I was panicking because my CC messaged me if I made the charge, but I responded after 15 mins.

I just now got the SNKRS order confirmed notification. :pimp:

Hang in there.

After pending on snkrs for 13min, caught another W:nerd:
Screenshot_20180519-111303_SNKRS.jpg

I got f'd on this release. Guess I can find another way to spend this $170 not pertaining to shoes.

Gunna go to the mall soon and scoop my pairs up. Looking at Stock X seems like a lot of those saying “these joints ugly” changed their minds

Bred toes were actually a good looking shoe though. Have no idea why anyone would want these (other than to flip or put in their collection)

so to win on SNKRS you have to enter 4 mins after the drop and not right at the time of drop :emoji_thinking:

Hopefully prices keep rising , on my way right now to cop and look at them in person , then I’ll make my decision to keep , trade, or sell

Back
Top Bottom