Votes: 89 49.2%
  • Keep them a sample?

Votes: 92 50.8%

• Total voters
Like Father..... Like Son (Some Day)
9B042FD7-81ED-490C-9A1C-464CE0ED53BC.jpeg
Bro im on edge like a mutha about missing out
Plan was to get pairs for me and my sons so we can step out in these

I'm really confused on why don't people who wanted but didn't hit just cop on like stockx or goat?? they aren't even going for that much over retail maybe like 50-60$ ? Its not like sw 97/1 prices are they not worth the extra bread or something?

I'm really confused on why don't people who wanted but didn't hit just cop on like stockx or goat?? they aren't even going for that much over retail maybe like 50-60$ ? Its not like sw 97/1 prices are they not worth the extra bread or something?

I think it's going to cost you more than $50-60 bucks over box price especially for certain sizes then shipping cost. Some people are "Retail or Bust" and I cant blame them on that, thats a good rule to live by if youre discipline enough. Shoes get pricey when youre copping every week lol.

yea i'm referring to 7-9.5
Yeah he’s right, I’m a size 9 and always watch resell on 1s closely..after the amount of Ls this weekend and the overall hype of the quality continues, we will see these rise to 400 plus range, copped a 12 and 6 today from unclaimed pairs but had to bite the bullet for 325 on stock x doe my size 9. Just wanted these too bad

Yeah these are polarizing but super limited. And a nice collector piece. Gonna display them at work actually.

Since these look good from the sides and have really nice quality leather, I don't think they're trash anymore. Still think they're pretty ugly overall due to how they look from the front. Not sure what I'm gonna do with them.

By the way, it's pretty funny if you go back and read the first four or five pages of this thread :lol:

Since these look good from the sides and have really nice quality leather, I don't think they're trash anymore. Still think they're pretty ugly overall due to how they look from the front. Not sure what I'm gonna do with them.

By the way, it's pretty funny if you go back and read the first four or five pages of this thread :lol:

It is, a lot of people made the turn :lol:

I won’t even hold you, this may be some of the best leather quality I’ve ever felt on a jordan period. It’s better than the supposed gold standard shattered backboard. And it’s not even close

Funny had to cop while on my lunch break at work , came back and a few of my coworkers saw me with the sneaker bag and asked to see what I copped , showed the group and they all thought they were dope , some were females some were dudes but all liked them .. I know at least 2 of them are actually into sneakers ... just interesting to see the public opinion on these

Because those are the #teamretail if they strike out then it’s on to the next release. The only way they’ll cop is thru a restock. But they’ll never concede to resellers

It is, a lot of people made the turn :lol:

Whenever I have the time at the end of a Saturday, I love to go back and read the release day thread and the first 15-20 pages of everyones first reactions.
Personally, I thought these were nice from a collective perspective, and still do. I can see why some love them and some hate them.

I certainly changed my tune on purchasing them this morning solely due to being a hyped up sneaker addict. And it's Saturday and this is just what happens lol
They aren't as ugly as I would have imagined after having them in hand. I'm keeping mine, not sure if ill ever wear them though.

Either way, the emotional swings/changes and patterns we all go through week after week over shoes is a riot. A1 comedy :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom