Air Jordan 1 OG NRG High "homage to home" - April 19, 2018

What should JB do with this sneaker?

• Release them to the public?

Votes: 89 49.2%
  • Keep them a sample?

Votes: 92 50.8%

• Total voters
Consensus does seem to have ‘heads down on the design. I really like them - hopefully I can out hustle the resellers.

Anyone have an idea If the quality on the non-numbered pairs are gonna be equal to or less than the numbered pairs?

Measley g did a comparison video
He says numbered has better leather
Take it for what it’s worth
Personally I don’t trust that dude
Don’t wanna promote him with a link lol
Just type in measley g and go into his channel in YouTube and it should pop up

It looks like finishline is getting them in men’s and GS
So that’s a good sign

Wouldn't be surprised if these bricked after the GR release, unless the hype is still there

Wouldn't be surprised if these bricked after the GR release, unless the hype is still there

People thought Wotherspoons and Bred Toes would brick and prices shot up and never came down.

If anything, that Chicago only release and the fact the leather is even better than SBB is going to make for a chaotic release on 5/19.

look forward to more videos...hopefully dudes remember to wear a belt next time they decide to scrap or at least underwear that fits properly.....

People thought Wotherspoons and Bred Toes would brick and prices shot up and never came down.

If anything, that Chicago only release and the fact the leather is even better than SBB is going to make for a chaotic release on 5/19.

To that point, Gold Toes bricked though.

Measley g did a comparison video
He says numbered has better leather
Take it for what it’s worth
Personally I don’t trust that dude
Don’t wanna promote him with a link lol
Just type in measley g and go into his channel in YouTube and it should pop up

That guy is a weasel. He's full of crap.

Saw side by side pics of numbered and non, the numbered leather looks way more plush

9EFBC79F-659E-41F7-80E9-0C58BC922391.jpeg
Man yal can HAVE all of these.

Would like to see a custom with H2H where one gets white tongue / white toebox and the other black tongue / red toebox

Seeing how theyll brick on the wider release im expecting a few diff customs to pop up...

I used to rock those jordans where one was black and one was white . both had red accents . I dont remember but those were even next level than these lol. these are better

Would like to see a custom with H2H where one gets white tongue / white toebox and the other black tongue / red toebox

Seeing how theyll brick on the wider release im expecting a few diff customs to pop up...

That wouldn’t work. The red Chicago toecap portion would blend into the red toebox.

Back
Top Bottom