• Total voters
I'll post pics later
The chicago side is just like the bred toe material except white not sail color

Non numbered

j1.png j2.png j3.png j4.png

GS
j5.png j6.png j7.png j8.png

Images Via allstarkicks703's Twitter

Are some of you guys honestly gonna wear these? IMO it just looks good on a shelf but I haven’t seen a good on foot yet that’s wasn’t directly from the side. And the tongue is way too long (also in imo). I just cant see it looking good in use.

I'm wearing them. I don't see the problem with how to pull them off.
Not a problem per say. But they look like your walking around with a shoe wrapped in the old Scarface dvd cover art. Lol.

If you wanna share, what outfit would you put together for these? No pics. Just basic description.

Attachments

• 8D197022-6CD4-454D-9B60-C7FF49CCEC58.jpeg
    8D197022-6CD4-454D-9B60-C7FF49CCEC58.jpeg
    34.2 KB · Views: 4
Are some of you guys honestly gonna wear these? IMO it just looks good on a shelf but I haven’t seen a good on foot yet that’s wasn’t directly from the side. And the tongue is way too long (also in imo). I just cant see it looking good in use.
you wear these the same way you wear any red/black/white jordan 1 you're used to seeing. not that hard

If only you could take them a part and match them back together. They shouldve release a lot of 1s with this leather.

It’s looking like the homage 1s will be every where

Yeah. I went by the Foot Locker near the office at lunch. The manager said they already got their shipment in and there should be no problem getting them using the app reservation. She made it sound like they got plenty of pairs and there doesn't seem to be much hype around them.

She brought a pair out and they look much better in person than the pics. It's still a kind of "odd" shoe. I still don't know what to think about them.

Back
Top Bottom