Air Jordan 1 OG NRG High "homage to home" - April 19, 2018

What should JB do with this sneaker?

• Release them to the public?

Votes: 89 49.2%
  • Keep them a sample?

Votes: 92 50.8%

• Total voters
Why does StockX place such a premium on sizes 8-9.5? Or I guess the better question is why the market dictates that kind of price difference between the bigger sizes.

More people wear those sizes so they are more in demand. Higher demand = higher pirce

Why does StockX place such a premium on sizes 8-9.5? Or I guess the better question is why the market dictates that kind of price difference between the bigger sizes.

it's the market, not stockx, it's been that way for ages, and don't forget, the asian market is huge, and they have smaller feet. Guess ppl with smaller feet have more money lmaooo

The FTL I scooped from had just short of two size runs.

Also watching the poll on this thread go from release them, which was a majority a few days ago, to keep them a sample majority now makes me think of....

9b8.jpg

For Yeezys the bigger sizes are the money makers. It's funny how it varies from Yeezys to Jordans

Just picked my pair up.
Pleasantly surprised by them and I definitely can see myself wearing them on a day when I just want to look different from the norm.

I appreciate different sometimes and these are def it.

That said, the tongue is def stuff as morning wood.

For Yeezys the bigger sizes are the money makers. It's funny how it varies from Yeezys to Jordans

Exactly!! It really doesn’t make sense however you look at it. I thought size 12-13 would be the big money makers because stores only get 1-2 pairs of that size.

I just picked up from a non mall store,, but with that said they had 10 pairs total, I saw the 1 and only page of winners.

I think I would have “tried” for these if the Chicago colorway was on the outside. I have Banned’s & BRed Toe’s already, so wouldn’t be too much of a difference owning these. On to the next 1’s!

I think I would have “tried” for these if the Chicago colorway was on the outside. I have Banned’s & BRed Toe’s already, so wouldn’t be too much of a difference owning these. On to the next 1’s!

I finally got lucky on SNKRS but yea I am with you, I already own OG breds, Chicagos and bred toes, so having these is a bit redundant. Though the quality of these is making me question if I should keep for the sake of having such a supple Jordan 1.

I'm blown away by the quality on these! I guess I had my expectations low, and they exceeded it to my surprise. The black side leather panels are soft tumbled and feels so nice to touch, turn it around to the white Chicago panel and its just as soft and tumble and buttery. Feels like every single part of the shoe has decent leather. I compared these to my banned 1s 2016, and the black leather on those has that plastic feel compared to these homage 1s. Sheesh...pretty impressed they did a nice job on these. Scarface.JPG

I finally got lucky on SNKRS but yea I am with you, I already own OG breds, Chicagos and bred toes, so having these is a bit redundant. Though the quality of these is making me question if I should keep for the sake of having such a supple Jordan 1.

Definitely a cool story to tell to guests if you got the proper display set up, glad everyone who wanted them got ‘em!

I’m thinking about driving 1 and 1/2 hours to the nearest big foot locker to check on unclaimed pairs but I doubt I do it. I’ll bet there’s a restock within the next 2 weeks on finish line and I know Stock X will be down around 200-220 by the end of the week. Patience is the operative word here

My whole collection is redundant :lol:

Why did they down grade the quality of shoe strings on this release? I hope they don't change to these on future releases.

I’m thinking about driving 1 and 1/2 hours to the nearest big foot locker to check on unclaimed pairs but I doubt I do it. I’ll bet there’s a restock within the next 2 weeks on finish line and I know Stock X will be down around 200-220 by the end of the week. Patience is the operative word here
I wouldn’t do that. Too much time wasted for a risk.

Usually I would agree and say prices would drop for most part when the hype dies down. However, I think these are one of the few that either stay steady or go up in value, you can just sense it. I can't see these that low at 200-220 ( at least for the smaller sizes). But who knows....

Back
Top Bottom