AIR JORDAN 1 RETRO 89' GREEN GLOW/LOVE IT OR HATE IT

don't know if any one posted anything on these, but just thought  I would share and get opinions on what you think...1 love
3a278bc6_video_image-102953.jpg2.jpeg

Last edited:
it makes me sad how much JB is whoring out such a classic shoe with all of these crazy colorways and fusions, smh JUST STOP IT ALREADY!!! lol

lol this pic says it all, ,not  feeling the hybrid thing, I don't know what jb is doing these days...

terrible.
sick.gif
 with that being said I feel like the state that things are in today, it would be the PERFECT time for them to go hard on the fusions/hybrids again... just saying I think they would be wayyy more popular than they were just a few years back if they were introduced today

Man somebody give the 1's sig a medal, because they've been taking sooooo many for the team.

terrible. :x  with that being said I feel like the state that things are in today, it would be the PERFECT time for them to go hard on the fusions/hybrids again... just saying I think they would be wayyy more popular than they were just a few years back if they were introduced today

Id be for it, if it would take some hype away from retros.

as revolting as that image is, they'd look pretty interesting glowing in the dark. the GITD stuff nike uses these days is bright as hell. i can actually see when my force 180's GITD is "charged" even in daylight.

terrible.
sick.gif
 with that being said I feel like the state that things are in today, it would be the PERFECT time for them to go hard on the fusions/hybrids again... just saying I think they would be wayyy more popular than they were just a few years back if they were introduced today
Its comming, they are about to start doing retros of them.... Retro Dub Zero, on the way..... I want to see how that goes....

Not feeling these hybrids with the 1s, but they're exponentially better than than the AF1 hybrids they used to do :x

Back
Top Bottom