Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG “Crimson Tint” Out Now !

https://www.sneakersnstuff.com/en/product/36550/jordan-brand-air-jordan-1-retro-high-og
They just released over here in Europe today and they Sittin I got a pair I think they look nice summer joints. People here in london don’t really fw Jordan 1s imma leave the link every size available
B1ADB5C4-9A90-4E54-9BC9-7CC00BED9C6B.png
70CC44D9-4C13-4C3A-97AA-14069DA34F0F.png

Pics of toe boxes after some wears? Thinking about breaking these out soon. Much appreciated.

does anyone notice these crease pretty badly? wore mine for the first time today. had sneaker shields in and the very beginning of the toe box not covered by these already has some gnarly creasing. just got roty 1's in from goat today and the quality difference is crazy

I've got shields in also and the leather on the whole toe box seems to be a thin almost cardboard texture and creases extremely easily.. I bought two pairs luckily I still got my DS ones sitting crisp

does anyone notice these crease pretty badly? wore mine for the first time today. had sneaker shields in and the very beginning of the toe box not covered by these already has some gnarly creasing. just got roty 1's in from goat today and the quality difference is crazy

Still haven’t worn mine. My wife wore hers and they still look new.

Have worn mine about 3 or 4 times and they still look new. Underrated colorway. Will cop again when they hit sub-100.

1. What size do you wear?
2. Point me to a site that's carrying a FSR like Orlando's sat
3. Orlando's came out 7 months ago. These won't "sit" another 5 months

They will not go sub-100 unless you luck out at an outlet

1. What size do you wear?
2. Point me to a site that's carrying a FSR like Orlando's sat
3. Orlando's came out 7 months ago. These won't "sit" another 5 months

They will not go sub-100 unless you luck out at an outlet

Slow your roll sparky. These are sitting in plenty of sizes across the Foot sites. There sitting in the malls (Houston). They ain’t hard to find. They weren’t limited. Dudes weren’t really feeling the pink like that. I’ve watched DS pairs go for $110 on social media. It’s all a waiting game, one I wished I would’ve waited on before buying these on day one. These can and will be had for $100 or less sooner or later. Or you can buy them all up.

Footsites are all "find in-store"...not sitting online. Larger sizes too for the most part

I know they weren't limited, but I just don't see them going that low. Unless you can find those one-off deals on social media....but that's much easier said than done depending on the size

Has anyone customized these into a "Crimson Tint Toe" model? Blacked out the swoosh and painted the side panel white so it had the same colorblocking as the Bred Toe/Pine Toe/Purple Toe/SBB models. I feel like that would be a pretty good look for these.

I had to do that to my crimsons. Once I saw someone do it a few pages back I had to send mine out to get customized. It's a must...Neckbreakers.

Back
Top Bottom