Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG “David Letterman”

I picked up the copper 17s from them about 2 weeks ago for retail. That was my first purchase from them. They shipped fast and everything looks and feels retail. I am very pleased with my experience with them so far. They have a good return policy, free shipping and no tax. Google offers free protection with every purchase which gave me peace of mind being that they are a Google trusted site.

How do jordan 1s fit? I wear a 9.5 but have kind of wide feet. I currently have no 1s and tempted to get these before the banned later in the year.

How do jordan 1s fit? I wear a 9.5 but have kind of wide feet. I currently have no 1s and tempted to get these before the banned later in the year.

I would say TTS but since you got wide feet I'd go half a size up.

Last edited:
Damn, haven't watched wrestling in a long time, can't even recognize Shane anymore. Stephanie still look the same though?

Thanks man. I got a size 8. Benefits of having a small foot I guess haha. Thankfully I had some birthday money left over. I honestly think it will be fairly easy to get these on Saturday

Thanks man. I got a size 8. Benefits of having a small foot I guess haha. Thankfully I had some birthday money left over. I honestly think it will be fairly easy to get these on Saturday

Right on. I'll order online day of. If I fail I'll go to HOH in my area they are doing FCFS. hoping there won't be a crowd

Man i would too but no cheese till friday. What size you cop? Congrats on the pick up

Back
Top Bottom