Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG “Rookie of the Year” $160

Just saw I got reserved the ROTY's also. Nike will probably think it's not good enough for me and never reserve anything good for me again.

Doom is hurt.

43871335-8A1E-4604-9B60-4D0DE7F31FBB.jpeg

sooo do they mean the rest of the reserves not yet claimed will be pulled? or do they mean alllll reserves are cancelled?

what happens to the people who already paid and checked out?
I'm wondering the same my order is still being processed so hopefully they don't cancel it.

Available sizes on this seems weird. Burn Rubber in Detroit just started accepting raffle entries, but no 11.5 or 12.5 sizes. The END raffle didn't have .5 sizes either.

Regardless, I entered in for a size 12 at Burn Rubber, which is a half size up for me, in case I strike out on SNKRS.

I guess I didn't get a reserve which is no surprise. I don't get anything.. no matter what. But what happened to the reserve links people used to post so you could check? Havent seen them in months. Still hoping to hit on a pair of these but I'm not holding my breath or jumping through any hoops on fire.

got access made me do update finally got notice then sold out ... smh these games have me wanting to just pass entire from spending money with them

there were sizes for me. I was thinking about it

I finally make up my mind, and now it's gone.

nike teaching life lessons today. buy now or die later.

Still feel like these won't be that hard but that FCFS is still a dub. Nike gonna Nike though.. they refuse to let anything sit on SNKRS this year so thats different.

Was sad I didn’t get access to the concords earlier as I was scrolling through Twitter this morning...and then the Nike notification dropped for the ROTY’s and I clicked it instantly w out even reading the whole thing and added a 9.5 and checked out. Super lucky today

Just talked to a real queen over at nike She said when she got in to work at 9a there were minimal sizes left. Sue got call after call because of the add to cart issue and the now my reserve has evaporated issues. Sis said Bots and the orders she placed for people all got cancelled because the stock was gone.

She kept it real with a King from jump.. I said where you from Queen she giggled and kept it treal..somebody got a real one talking bout I ain't know they made shoes that big. Lmao.
Blessed me with a promo. A decent convoy, not name dropping her because of the haters watching NT. Nike handing out coupons and erasing the evidence when they get the ole in and out from bot world..bananas G.

Welp, I guess there’s egg on my face! I was sure these would switch over to app reservations but I guess I was wrong & they decided to unleash the ****ery. Now we all have to be inconvenienced! & Nike is tweaking for finally giving me a reservation & then not having sizes & then pulling the notifications & acting like it never happened.

Back
Top Bottom