Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG “Seafoam/Healing Orange” - Summer '21

If anybody plans on not using their seafoam (sage) laces and would be interested in selling them, please let me know. I have been looking for a pair of sage laces for a while to use in a pair of AJ1s and the ones that come with the Seafoams are the perfect color.

Was finally able to pick up the little one pair

F59DB177-2F4F-4A66-A695-B1A821714501.jpeg

Hibbett's is such a trash site! They did a restock on these this morning and I had them in my cart and was paying for them, but I kept getting the stupid Press and Hold button for "bot protection" and by the time I stopped getting that screen, it was all sold out. Oh well.....I really want these mainly for the sage laces anyway and told myself that I can do something with the shoes and it would have been nice to use my $20 Hibbett's award with this purchase. LOL

Update: So, Hibbett's released more pairs on the site at 10:45 and since I was logged in and still had my size in the cart from the 10AM drop, I submitted the payment with the quickness and did not get hit with the "bot protection". Now we shall see if the order gets cancelled or not (since Hibbett's is known to pull stunts).

Last edited:
Hibbett's is such a trash site! They did a restock on these this morning and I had them in my cart and was paying for them, but I kept getting the stupid Press and Hold button for "bot protection" and by the time I stopped getting that screen, it was all sold out. Oh well.....I really want these mainly for the sage laces anyway and told myself that I can do something with the shoes and it would have been nice to use my $20 Hibbett's award with this purchase. LOL

Update: So, Hibbett's released more pairs on the site at 10:45 and since I was logged in and still had my size in the cart from the 10AM drop, I submitted the payment with the quickness and did not get hit with the "bot protection". Now we shall see if the order gets cancelled or not (since Hibbett's is known to pull stunts).

I hope the ‘2nd restock’ pairs ship.. couldn’t get my 12 at 9, but was able to when they put em back up.

Have you seen confirmation email? For some reason it logged me out, so it’s not in my order history.. but I can look it up with order #.

edit: nvm, just got it.. hopefully they fill em!

Last edited:
I hope the ‘2nd restock’ pairs ship.. couldn’t get my 12 at 9, but was able to when they put em back up.

Have you seen confirmation email? For some reason it logged me out, so it’s not in my order history.. but I can look it up with order #.

edit: nvm, just got it.. hopefully they fill em!
Yeah, I got my confirmation email, though it took a minute for me to receive it. I hope our pairs are shipped also! (fingers crossed)

I just got my pair in and I must say that I kinda like them with the healing orange border laces. The orange is more muted than in pictures and it adds a touch of pop to it. I also wanted to see how they would look with a pair of taupe-ish colored laces in them and I like them with those also.

The seafoam laces I wanted for the Patinas since the mint laces were too busy for them IMO. The seafoam color is warmer and toned down and I like them a lot in the Patinas (though the camera is making the laces come off a bit lighter than they are in person).

20210829_122100.jpg
20210829_112735.jpg
20210829_124112.jpg

My pair from Hibbett came in (no idea how I was able to hit a men’s 9). After checking these out in hand for a bit, I really think that this colorway is going to fly under the radar and then years down the line, folks will regret not having a pair. It’s just a very clean, pretty good quality, AJ1. I do think the orange laces are terrible and would likely rock these with the white laces. But otherwise, nicely done Jumpman
7382F5B8-E693-4313-B792-6674537C2DFB.jpeg

My pair from Hibbett came in (no idea how I was able to hit a men’s 9). After checking these out in hand for a bit, I really think that this colorway is going to fly under the radar and then years down the line, folks will regret not having a pair. It’s just a very clean, pretty good quality, AJ1. I do think the orange laces are terrible and would likely rock these with the white laces. But otherwise, nicely done Jumpman
7382F5B8-E693-4313-B792-6674537C2DFB.jpeg
Stock supply was very low

Can someone post these with black laces? Really want to see what that looks like.

Back
Top Bottom