Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG “Sports Illustrated”

0EAC81F9-1AE1-4D08-B90B-A867D938027B.jpeg
51F46F53-2A33-46B2-9DB9-2F8DE2FE5DC5.jpeg
0310C52F-9BB4-47D1-B9BE-745A41644F03.jpeg

Saw this on Twitter

i got alot of mixed feelings about this sneaker. Red swoosh is cool but I actually like the swoosh the way it is. The problem lies with the ankle collar color for me. Needs to be red or green. If i cop maybe ill paint it and it will look similar to the red NFR.

That red swoosh color blocking would be nice if executed better. The hack above just looks like a cheap fake.

IMG_3673.JPG

Last AJ shoe pickup for 2018: Air Jordan 1 Sports Illustrated A Star Is Born. Won SNS Raffle. Went usual true to size 10.5.
Wasn't really into the colorway style when pics first came out. But still picked up for the Collection because actually have that issue of Sports Illustrated. Used to be big into cards and memorabilia back in the day. Do like the red laces and red swoosh custom.

Finally got mine today, once again props to JB for the quality, they've really done the 1 justice the last year or so.

As someone else said these will be an easier everyday pair than the ROY may UnDS mine Friday!

Blacking out my swoosh tomorrow. Pics soon

Would do the red swoosh but don’t like the small holes left behind

If, and only if, you can pull off a deep black swoosh without color variations. This will be fire!

Back
Top Bottom