Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG “Sports Illustrated”

I wonder what the allocation quantities of these were. Just called about 6 local stores (in the Bay Area) to see if they were going to do a FCFS and noone had them.

Possible sleeper? I was able to hit on FTL app.

BBB47E10-5A40-4013-A61B-FA1A51CC1C84.jpeg

Quality on these is pretty good...surprised with the lack of hype on em...

What size are these? Not to be a d-bag. Just this pic is killing them for me. They look off especially with the wings logo pushed so far down...bummer

Possible sleeper? I was able to hit on FTL app.

What size are these? Not to be a d-bag. Just this pic is killing them for me. They look off especially with the wings logo pushed so far down...bummer
I think those are flaps like the rookies and the pic makes them look like that. I think.

Curious of any pics with red laces ?
It also seems like in my area(NNJ) these were super hard to get. My buddy down in Florida is picking up a pair for me thru FTL reservation since I took 3 L’s

Last edited:
Cant use rewards on 1's right?

Still grabbing. Screw the lack of hype. And for the hell uv it grabbing hyper royals too.

I won these, I'll see how I like them in person. I like the white/black OG and wear them pretty frequently.

Still grabbing. Screw the lack of hype. And for the hell uv it grabbing hyper royals too.

Depends. Sometimes you can, but for the Spiderverse they said they were a QS.

I'm trying, we'll see.

Per company policy, all 1s are excluded. However you may get lucky. If I decide to cop. I'm going to be trying.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom