Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG “Sports Illustrated”

Snkr_Twtr said they let him use the $20 off coupon. If I go today and they do. I'm definitely copping.

Def allowed coupons on these.

Attachments

• 15459388588213479385454862987634.jpg
    15459388588213479385454862987634.jpg
    252.3 KB · Views: 22
They will. 135 out the door :D
FTL make up their own rules. They are shady. At first they said they don't take discounts on these. I told then I've used military discounts on AJ1 before. So then she said the manager said they used too many discounts and can't give any more. When I asked for clarification she said too many military discounts. When I pressed again, she said I could use rewards. SMH that's some wonky policy.

FTL make up their own rules. They are shady. At first they said they don't take discounts on these. I told then I've used military discounts on AJ1 before. So then she said the manager said they used too many discounts and can't give any more. When I asked for clarification she said too many military discounts. When I pressed again, she said I could use rewards. SMH that's some wonky policy.

Those stores only take coupons, etc. now when they know the shoe will most likely sit. You better believe they won’t take them when they know they will fly out of the store.

Those stores only take coupons, etc. now when they know the shoe will most likely sit. You better believe they won’t take them when they know they will fly out of the store.
Sure seems like the newer policy. I've used military discount on clay greens, blue moons, and ROTY at FTL/FTA this year .

Anyone have these and the Katrina 3's from Sneaker Politics? Wondering how these green laces compare to those from the Katrinas? Also, someone was asking a couple pages back if the GS sizes came with extra laces... yes, the GS comes with black, green, and red laces just like the men's pair (not sure if it was answered yet).

These are dope wish I used my rewards but these are definitely a solid quality shoe. Deeply thinking about turning this check red lol. I guess I wouldn’t want to lose any value though.

That is brand new value. But good on u for rocking your shoes.

All I’m saying is there are AJ1s that are slow burns. They start with little to no value and blow up .... like the Rockie of the years will (wore mine today btw). I love jordans, I wear all my pairs, and I collect them but if I have any financial hick ups I wouldn’t hesitate to liquidate most of my collection.

Was going to pass on these today after picking up my static’s but saw a random huge size sitting in a JJ and realized the color way isn’t bad and the quality is on point. Had to go cop.

Who cares about those numbers are for resellers only that never wear those shoes. You rock yours just like most of us here so thise value means not much.

all those kids who picked up a bot and bought 40-50 pairs of these to resell are gonna be in for a rude awakening :lol:

buy them if you like them and you'll wear them. these bricks have absolutely no resale.

Back
Top Bottom