Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG “Turbo Green”

Anyone with these turbo greens get the court purples from this week? I'm curious to see what these would look like with the lavender laces that come with the purple 2.0's. I've been eyeing the turbo greens for a while

Anyone with these turbo greens get the court purples from this week? I'm curious to see what these would look like with the lavender laces that come with the purple 2.0's. I've been eyeing the turbo greens for a while
I wore my initial pair of Turbos with the purple laces they came with but I think they wouldlook better with the laces from the CP 2.0.

1587078203808.png
1587078203808.png

One thing I hate about these is that my jeans bled onto the white around the collar and it's hard to clean. I think I'm gonna stick to wearing these with shorts, joggers, and jogger type sweats.

when removing the insoles..

are the insoles glued? and also are the threads glued or taped?

Honestly can’t believe the price. I had a pair for retail and listed high at a consignment shop at the time. It sold soon after and I was pretty glad considering what sx payout was. Nowhere near that now with prices. Looking like a fool.
I don’t get it though. Color is cool but I didn’t care for the text on the side, colors used on the tongue, and the exposed foam. Materials don’t look like they age well at all either

Bloodlines and Gym red seem to be the only ones that haven't made a huge jump.

Gym Reds are an interesting case for a NA AJ1 : black/red cw, cw is pretty wearable/unassuming, nylon tongue and tag, painted/stamped NA logo

Yet, besides having all of these features, demand on the resell market is pretty low for whatever reason. Good news for fans of the shoe (like myself) but it's strange to me that these aren't more coveted for whatever reason.

Gym Reds are an interesting case for a NA AJ1 : black/red cw, cw is pretty wearable/unassuming, nylon tongue and tag, painted/stamped NA logo

Yet, besides having all of these features, demand on the resell market is pretty low for whatever reason. Good news for fans of the shoe (like myself) but it's strange to me that these aren't more coveted for whatever reason.
Gym reds are nice, but wondering if it has something to do with that shiny leather that was used. It was pretty high for a moment and then dropped to just above retail for my size 9

Gym reds are nice, but wondering if it has something to do with that shiny leather that was used. It was pretty high for a moment and then dropped to just above retail for my size 9

My guess would be prices are up for turbos and down for gym reds cause not too many pairs are left out there for turbos compared to gym reds. Undercutters are gone.

My size 9.5 pairs available...
Turbos - only 27 pairs
Gym Reds - 88 pairs

Pretty sure when Gym Reds dwindle down to 27 pairs left prices will jump aswell.

My guess would be prices are up for turbos and down for gym reds cause not too many pairs are left out there for turbos compared to gym reds. Undercutters are gone.

My size 9.5 pairs available...
Turbos - only 27 pairs
Gym Reds - 88 pairs

Pretty sure when Gym Reds dwindle down to 27 pairs left prices will jump aswell.

Yeah this is a good point-maybe they produced far less Turbos as well? Seemed like those were harder on RD (although neither were particularly hard)

Back
Top Bottom