Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG Black and Red 'Banned' Aftermath Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Fresh Prince

formerly airsakuragi
The aftermath thread of the controversial Air Jordan 1 thread is here.

Last edited:
the toebox of my pair got wet by water & i thought it left a stain...

I let it dry for 15 mins & the watermarks went away

I know that some pairs are darker than others.  I just got mine from a ebay purchase from the SNKR Apps.  One shoe is a shade darker than the other.

Last edited:
the toebox of my pair got wet by water & i thought it left a stain...

I let it dry for 15 mins & the watermarks went away
same thing that happened to mine. gave me a heart attack for a sec.

just checked my local fb groups. they're at a constant 350 now 

This thread needs to stay on track. I'm not cleaning up this thread like I did the last one.
If I have to lock this one there will be no more Banned I threads.

Not to sound like a downer, but to be honest, I don't think we really need an aftermath thread for the 2016's. We all know by now how that came and went for most of us and seen how the aftermath thread also played out :wink:

I think we can respectively post in the Official 1 thread for those who feel the need to continue the convo.

Last edited:

The aftermath thread of the controversial Air Jordan 1 thread is here.
AirSak before this thread goes to the cemetery. Do you mind putting the Mods rules in big bold red letter in your first post so ignorance is no longer an excuse. Also, i will pass you my legit guide from the old thread and that should kill 90% of the legit check questions. Also working on a version for high quality reps for y'all. Thanks fam.

Last edited:
Not to sound like a downer, but to be honest, I don't think we really need an aftermath thread for the 2016's. We all know by now how that came and went for most of us and seen how the aftermath thread also played out :wink:

I think we can respectively post in the Official 1 thread for those who feel the need to continue the convo.

Agreed

This thread is no longer needed

Only problem with ending it would mean 5 threads a day about which is better to spray on these Crap protect or Jason leaves a mark?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom