Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG Black/White-Sail-Gym Red_------->(Not for resale alternate)

Info on matte spray. Idk why they decided on a glossy finish smh

It's basically the final step I do on the shoes I've customized, as the leather paint leaves a similar glossy finish otherwise. Krylon makes a "Matte Finish" in a rattle can. One to two very light coats is more than enough to dull down a high gloss, but too much can turn it cloudy. My plan with these is to mask off all but the black leather parts of the shoe, use acetone to gently take off the outer factory coat, and then just spray one to two of those very light spray coats of the Matte Finish (it dries quick), then remove the tape, and it should be perfectly matte.

It's basically the final step I do on the shoes I've customized, as the leather paint leaves a similar glossy finish otherwise. Krylon makes a "Matte Finish" in a rattle can. One to two very light coats is more than enough to dull down a high gloss, but too much can turn it cloudy. My plan with these is to mask off all but the black leather parts of the shoe, use acetone to gently take off the outer factory coat, and then just spray one to two of those very light spray coats of the Matte Finish (it dries quick), then remove the tape, and it should be perfectly matte.

Please post pics.

what do you think about using Saphir Renomat instead of acetone?
Amazon product ASIN B00NVK34T0

Lol man how many pairs of blk red n white 1’s does one man need if u own chi banned blk toe home to homage ask urself does it really make since WAIST money js imo

Back
Top Bottom