Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG Bred Toe

Even the trash FTL around the corner from my house is getting these.. I'm ready :nerd:

All FCFS though. I hope they switch it to the app, but at least I have Saturday morning off

I think it will. Hopefully they switch it late to increase our chances. I think I benefited from the late switch with the Gold Toes.

I think so. Half of the stores in my area are listing app already. I figure the rest will be on the app soon. Honestly I am surprised how many people don't know about the app. I have talked to people who don't even know about SNKRS. Good for us though. I hope to double up. One at FTL, the other at SNKRS.

Last edited:
Ready to cook them boys this Sat. :lol::pimp:

haha.JPG

177x172px-LL-61dbb1c3_giphy.gif

Very pleasantly surprised to see the availability of these. Ones are usually quite a headache but this looks like if you put in any effort at all you'll get a pair.

Count me in for 2.

Copped BC3 on the app. Got weird response from employees when trying to confirm my purchase in store. When I copped the 11s it said purchased instantly. But on the BC3 employees were telling me I’m good it’ll update later and didn’t even want to give me the store code after I paid lol. How does this work? Felt like some shenanigans going on. It did change later on but still curious why the run around...

this release is weirder than any other OG 1

I’m literally seeing stores that never get 1s and they have these

Copped BC3 on the app. Got weird response from employees when trying to confirm my purchase in store. When I copped the 11s it said purchased instantly. But on the BC3 employees were telling me I’m good it’ll update later and didn’t even want to give me the store code after I paid lol. How does this work? Felt like some shenanigans going on. It did change later on but still curious why the run around...

The app must be screwed up. None of my purchases switched to purchased this weekend.

When I was instore it would ask if I copped which I don’t think I ever had to do before and I clicked yes but it said would say it looks like I hadn’t purchased the shoe yet

Idk

I've taken L's on every OG 1 I've wanted so I'm not taking any chances with these.
Hope these are on the Footapps because these stores shady when it comes to 1s

The app must be screwed up. None of my purchases switched to purchased this weekend.

When I was instore it would ask if I copped which I don’t think I ever had to do before and I clicked yes but it said would say it looks like I hadn’t purchased the shoe yet

Idk
I don’t think it’s the app. My bro told me when he picked his up at Ftl the employee went to the back, did something, came back and it said purchased. Weird

6 FTLs in my area code getting these not inlcuding champs and footaction yet. It should be fairly easy if/when they switch it to app reserve.

I don’t think it’s the app. My bro told me when he picked his up at Ftl the employee went to the back, did something, came back and it said purchased. Weird

Mine had a thing pop up while in the store asking to confirm and wouldn’t work

All three shoes this weekend, none said purchased although i did so I don’t know

Idk

I had the same issue. Employee said they all update the apps for us later. Never saw anything update. Hopefully, it went through. I don’t want to be penalized for not picking up when I did.

I asked them the same thing. There's no penalty nor do they keep track of who does and doesn't pick up the shoes. I just wanted to make sure my VIP plat status was kept in check and it was even though I couldn't check in at the store or away from the store. They gave me the code and for the life of the app it just didn't work.

All the Foot Lockers near me are showing fcfs. Which I don't mind since those malls are small and really shouldn't get any big traffic. Just like it was when I picked up my 3s. I was the first one there at Champs when they opened and like 5 minutes later a guy came in who didn't even have the 3s reserved.

I hope these go to the app I refuse to line up at a store last release I did this for was the Carmines.

I’m with you.

I had to check some New Yorkers trying to cut the line for foamposties at chrenshaw mall yesterday.

I can’t do lines. My anxiety, temper and 13 month old ain’t having it.

I asked them the same thing. There's no penalty nor do they keep track of who does and doesn't pick up the shoes. I just wanted to make sure my VIP plat status was kept in check and it was even though I couldn't check in at the store or away from the store. They gave me the code and for the life of the app it just didn't work.
So I’m not sure what was going on, but I had the same issue, customer service told me that you need to confirm otherwise your chances at future raffles will be reduced. I went back to the store and they did what others have mentioned. They told me that you can confirm through the app, but they also do a manual confirm on their computer in the back of store, which he said they have to do after every app release. I waited for him to confirm and then I tried again on the app and it went through. I would try again on your app if you can and if it doesn’t work go back to the store, because that means they didn’t confirm on their computer.

Back
Top Bottom