Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG Bred Toe

FBB3B751-FE00-4B28-98B1-5B93033D600C.jpeg

Picked up my reserve, Nice shoe in person, but the off white is an acquired taste.

Last edited:
I took an L. My guy could get me a pair for retail but after taking the L I’ve decided to move on from them. I was lucky enough to cop the black cement 3’s last week and I’m thinking about grabbing the AJ 1 Jeter Flyknit. Those are fire. Next stop March 24th.
I can’t get all bent outta shape over a pair that’s not OG. Would I have liked to cop?? Hello yeah, but this ain’t the pair to sweat. I copped the holy grail last week.

So you could get a pair for "retail" but you're deciding to pass after taking the L... Huh?? :lol:

I find it hilarious and ironic that these were slated to be an "easy cop"/GR and Nike has been hyping up/heavily marketing those React Ultra Boost knockoffs yet these flew and nobody is buying those fugazi Nike Ultra Boosts lol

I took an L. My guy could get me a pair for retail but after taking the L I’ve decided to move on from them. I was lucky enough to cop the black cement 3’s last week and I’m thinking about grabbing the AJ 1 Jeter Flyknit. Those are fire. Next stop March 24th.
I can’t get all bent outta shape over a pair that’s not OG. Would I have liked to cop?? Hello yeah, but this ain’t the pair to sweat. I copped the holy grail last week.
I mean if you started with, "i can get a pair for resell" but retail?

I've been up since 7 this morning thinking about how this would be more stressful release than I initially thought. And I'm mad I didn't try for more online raffles to better my chances. Buying shoes shouldn't be this hard. I just want one.

I'm sorry but the GS pairs are super buttery. Soft like silk linens. Got 2 pairs of men's and 2 pairs of GS sizes at eblens this am. I'm from Brooklyn but wasn't with the foolery this morning. Very impressed with quality on both. Sivas pair incoming then I'm gucci great. Son got excited and snatched the red lace bag off but they're bought to wear so I just laughed. Especially when he began to act like Ryu. SHORYUKEEEN!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    237.4 KB · Views: 27
I took an L on the snkrs app. The crazy part is I just got an email for shipping. The app went from sold out, to purchased. This happen to anyone else?

These are higher quality than the 2016 black toe 1's and those are selling for more than $400 on stockx. Just sayin

I find it hilarious and ironic that these were slated to be an "easy cop"/GR and Nike has been hyping up/heavily marketing those React Ultra Boost knockoffs yet these flew and nobody is buying those fugazi Nike Ultra Boosts lol

Looks like Nike knows how to make money. Nothing "fugazi" about the Epic Reacts too. Lots of sell outs across multiple sites and the shoe is popular off the jump without Kanye having to make a running shoe "cool"

Back
Top Bottom