Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG Bred Toe

Greed ensues..... calls waits on agent to answer..... mind wonders yea I’m done I have enough pairs.... hangs up

first rep said he couldn't place an order and wasn't allowed tell me why

second rep said the same. asked him to double check because I know others were able to place phone orders...went on a brief hold, came back and said those orders will be cancelled...

1st call to Footlocker customer service about 9:20am EST.

I got Sarah on the line, she initially stated no phone orders but placed me on a brief hold, came back and said “we’re good to go what size?”

Ordered a size 10.5 as 11 was sold out. Good luck!!

S/O 2 Sarah! Wow ... Maxien just DENIED me smh

They rep told me that they are available to purchase if you can get through online.

Just paid via phone and received email confirmation for a 10.5 on FTL...it was my 2nd attempt- first lady wasn't budging and said no phone orders for the item. Second call she looked up my member ID, and checked me out no hesitation. Now hoping it just doesn't get cancelled. Stuck out hard Saturday on SNKRS, online at Villa & Shoepalace (and on the FTL app); so I def put my work in for these.

me: good morning, i would like to place a phone order for some sneakers, would you like the product number?
ftl lady: sure what is it?
me: 55088610
ftl lady: are these a new release?
me: uuhhh....im not sure
ftl lady: did these come out this past saturday?
me: i think maybe last week? im not too sure.....
ftl lady: ok sir we cannot place phone orders. we are not allowed to because these just came out saturday etc etc....

lol. had to try the finnesse.

btw, they def have stock. spoke to a male rep just now and he straight up told me he has access to warehouse inventory and told me theres active stock....but theres a block so they cant place phone orders etc etc....also told me theres a ton of people calling in and trying to order like me lol

Footlocker rep says there is a lot of stock but they can’t put orders through since they have a “no call in orders” tag on the product.

Back
Top Bottom