Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG Bred Toe

thank you NT, i got a size for me and my friend. i never thought this would happen again after seeing all the success stories on the royal drop from last year. this is amazing :smokin

92F6E149-DF1C-4526-95A5-8BD3057DE2C8.png

$183.19 total for me in CA. Not tripping over the extra 14 bucks but I just wanna know why i got charged more.

That’s crazy I’m in Cali to, i only got charged 172.

got denied since I got through online the other day. they'll find you by phone number even if you create a new account

spoke to Nadia

got through on footaction for my size 11 after 28 minute wait. at first she said they didnt have it but i could tell initially she just wanted to get me off the phone. i asked her to re type in the number and it suddenly appeared. email confirmation already in.

ignore the stock on the webiste, its not accurate.

got through on footaction for my size 11 after 28 minute wait. at first she said they didnt have it but i could tell initially she just wanted to get me off the phone. i asked her to re type in the number and it suddenly appeared. email confirmation already in.

ignore the stock on the webiste, its not accurate.

wait almost the same amount of time and got told by the dude straight up no phone orders for those. he sounded very much likes seth rogan i swear. gonna try 1 more time cuz fta wait time was insane compared to ftl

I've waited about 25-30 mins. I asked for an 11 but it was OOS but told me they have a 10.5

Thanks for the heads up #NTFam

I have another giveaway for 2nd Quarter

I think I got on this train too late. Damn, hopefully I get through and they still have stock? Anyone know if I can give the footlocker sku on footaction? I assume it’s the same right

Back
Top Bottom