Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG Bred Toe

9A947D70-3CC0-44CE-A7D3-00745B4729F0.jpeg
:nthat: Will feel better once they actually ship but not feeling as bad about sleeping in a missing out on my chance at the SNKRS drop. Was already set on paying resale prices this weekend.
the rep let you order 2 pairs ?

FTA said they completely sold out

I said I see people placing orders from FTA customer service

She stopped for a second and said they were sold out in the last hour

But I think she jus want to BS me

Thank you niketalk ! Although the shoes were sold out once I got through. I would never tried it if I didn't see this thread. Congrats to all that cooked on these. I will remain patient.

Where the OGs at that remember when phone orders were even allowed at midnight the day before launch. Think they deaded that soon after the 2011 Concord release. The good ol' days
Preach....footsite phone orders is the oldest Jig in the shoe game. December 2011 messed the shoe game up for a lot of reasons. Jordan Brand better produce millions of Concords if the release rumors are accurate

Preach....footsite phone orders is the oldest Jig in the shoe game. December 2011 messed the shoe game up for a lot of reasons. Jordan Brand better produce millions of Concords if the release rumors are accurate

I can still remember ordering the OG DMP VI/XI pack via Eastbay phone order. I think all my peoples ate that day using that method. None of this raffle ticket and bot mess to worry about

Went by the mall during my lunch break and someone was returning my size because she got in a fight with her boyfriend...

I Bought it right after she returned it...

Sucks they got in a fight but blessed to have a pair of these!!

Back
Top Bottom