Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG Bred Toe

60 dollars is a week filled of fruit, veggies, milk, yogurt, sandwich stuff, and probably a 6 pack for me.. what you buying? ****load of meat?

Yeah meat, but not that much. My diet is mostly beef and chicken but more so Beef so steak and other things to make stews with.

A normal grocery trip for me is about $175-$200 thats just buying what I need to eat not even nonsense like ice cream and cookies.

Attachments

• FEA2DFDD-6216-4F22-9D36-C1CD0EC27A75.png
    FEA2DFDD-6216-4F22-9D36-C1CD0EC27A75.png
    446.4 KB · Views: 93
Where do you shop at? $60 dollars at Trader Joe’s is graham crackers and two frozen packs food. are you kidding me? I live in New York so that might have something to do with how expensive grocery is. I would imagine California is probably the same as NY but other cities the cost of living is low so meh maybe $60 can get you far
I dont remember trader joes being that expensive. But I havent been to the one in downtown bk in years. but dang 155 for a meal

Don't know if this was stated before.. the butterness varies from pair to pair. When I got my Jimmy jazz pair I was pretty convinced the SBB compartison was pure BS and marketing ... After viewing my city gear pair I just got .. my goodness the leather is plush all around.. even the toebox is slightly different amd softer. I'm convinced!!!

Attachments

• IMG_6183.JPG
    IMG_6183.JPG
    382.7 KB · Views: 90
  • IMG_6175.JPG
    IMG_6175.JPG
    290.4 KB · Views: 82
I dont remember trader joes being that expensive. But I havent been to the one in downtown bk in years. but dang 155 for a meal

I go to the one in Long Island. She didn’t spend $155 at Trader Joe’s. She spent that much at Whole Foods... that’s why I said it’s better we go out before she cooks... I’m not gonna front she’s wasteful when it comes to buying stuff but it’s been getting better.

we all different in how and what we eat.. too many variables. whatever works for each of us, there's no wrong answers.

I go to the one in Long Island. She didn’t spend $155 at Trader Joe’s. She spent that much at Whole Foods... that’s why I said it’s better we go out before she cooks... I’m not gonna front she’s wasteful when it comes to buying stuff but it’s been getting better.

yup there it is.. i remember this salsa i liked from whole foods.. **** was like 9 bucks.

Yeah I’m the cheapest dude alive in the grocery store, but it’s hard she’s the complete opposite. She doesn’t shop according to what’s on sale and all of that it’s grab and go.. so most of the time I’ll check out early while she’s still looking for stuff leave half of it with the cashier. Less of an argument.

My pair is way more smooth than SBB/tumbled and I like mine that way. I would've been happy with whichever version though.

Back
Top Bottom