Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG Bred Toe

The 0042 code worked for me the zip code Is wrong though. Maybe it is 11373 that the QCM one.

Footsites are going to start tracking these API calls and ban folks from entering codes that are nowhere near the location of that code

You think they really gonna take time to do that. As long as the product sell without uproar at stores, they could care less! Money is money plus without violence it’s great!!

It's going to happen. Milk it while you can. You already know

anyone got any info on shiekh? was at their store yesterday and they didnt have the barcode to scan for raffle, maybe because it was a holiday? but shiekh usuallly has those barcodes out pretty early.

Debating paying $250 on a pre-order for these. In then end, I'll be selling my blue tints and keeping $50 on top. I'm not trying to strike out.

Unless you live in a town that doesn't get many shoes or very few shops, I wouldn't pay a $90 premium. It appears that it won't be a problem if you do your homework. Obviously I am taking an educated guess here, I think that is a bit much. Do you have platinum status at any of the stores?

02F1DC10-2188-49E8-A501-A3ACF51E6FDD.png

10min GANG S/O to johnny250 johnny250 for the code :nthat:

I got to say I'm surprised that this sneaker is getting alot of love due to it being so similar to black Toes. My buddy that never wears Jordan's wants me to get him these cus he works RD. I guess ill aim for 2! Cant wait to see this sneaker in hand thats for sure. That on foot pic with Spike Lee really did it for me.

Back
Top Bottom