Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG Bred Toe

I seen the white and black ovo 8 per orderd they where going for 750. Fast forward 2 weeks later now they are going for about 350. That’s a big drop off for just 2 weeks. I had zero interest in copping them even at retall mot a fan of the Jordan 8

I traded my Breed Toe for a Blue Tint V2 yesterday. I don't get the hype over the Bred Toe. It's not even an OG.

That’s crazy lol, because I sold my blue Tints over the weekend... then picked up red toes later that same night :lol:

Overall very happy with these. Each pair is different but overall quality and craftsmanship is good. Will hopefully be taking a break until the Shadows release. IMG_3589[1].JPG

Dam you were able to trade bred toes for yezzys. I would think the bred toe will only go up in price months from now

Called local shiekh they said first come first serve when they put them out around 3:20pm. Get there a little before 3 and they said their sold out and there’s not another soul in there shopping. Why even tell customers your getting them in the first place if your just gonna Backdoor all of them. Oh well.

Comparing Jordans to Yeezys is like comparing apples and oranges. A high-top leather basketball sneaker vs. a low-cut knit casual sneaker. Different strokes for different folks. I don't see the purpose in JB heads bashing 3-stripe fanboys and vice versa. Let people buy/sell/trade what they want.

I actually like those 350's and i've always had a few adidas in the collection

one of my favorite pairs is the eqt basketball with the interchangeable bootie

who even cares tho :lol:

Sheikh backdoored all their pairs in Portland. Called yesterday and they said call back Wednesday. On Sheikh's IG they posted that they're sold out. L season in full effect.
They did fcfs today at about 11. I got there at 11:40 I was the last person in line and snagged a size 11

Comparing Jordans to Yeezys is like comparing apples and oranges. A high-top leather basketball sneaker vs. a low-cut knit casual sneaker. Different strokes for different folks. I don't see the purpose in JB heads bashing 3-stripe fanboys and vice versa. Let people buy/sell/trade what they want.
Was the Nike Blazer the Jordan before Jordans?

Back
Top Bottom