Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG Bred Toe

Should I sell a pair of my double up Pair of royals and use the money to cop these.

Let me get this straight.

So you guys are all eating off phone orders after the shoes got released, some guys have upwards of 10 pairs of these(one guy a few posts up from me bought 7 pairs), stores have hidden stock of them, they're not that great for quality and a non OG colorway, and you are all paying $300 resale????????

I think everyone is underestimating the pairs of these in the world. LET THE DUST SETTLE!!!! I am Warren Buffett here. Don't @ me.

Let me get this straight.

So you guys are all eating off phone orders after the shoes got released, some guys have upwards of 10 pairs of these(one guy a few posts up from me bought 7 pairs), stores have hidden stock of them, they're not that great for quality and a non OG colorway, and you are all paying $300 resale????????

I think everyone is underestimating the pairs of these in the world. LET THE DUST SETTLE!!!! I am Warren Buffett here. Don't @ me.
These released at most Footlockers across the country. There should be a decent amount of pairs out there.

Thought my local Shiekh would be a different story than most of the others.. just read on Instagram they gave out tickets today even though I called twice to confirm FCFS, second call being 20 minutes before they closed. :smh: Anyone from the Bay Area that can confirm San Bruno is raffling their pairs now?

That's what I was thinking but sheesh, those Bred Toes spiked like crazy.

People just have FOMO. Everyone thought they were going to be a HUGE GR, then when they started striking out on SNKRS and other online retailers, they turned to first come first serve and panicked because they thought they were going to miss them. I just don't think most people tried hard for these, and some did as evidenced by a dude in here copping 7 ****ING PEARS.

People got caught by surprise because of them being more limited than a normal GR, but there are still tons of these out there. Just chill. Gold toes are around 220-230 and they are labeled NRG which is guaranteed lower release amounts than these.

These will fall. People just panic like the idiots in 2008 that sold all their stock after the market crashed. Stick long term.

Thought my local Shiekh would be a different story than most of the others.. just read on Instagram they gave out tickets today even though I called twice to confirm FCFS, second call being 20 minutes before they closed. :smh: Anyone from the Bay Area that can confirm San Bruno is raffling their pairs now?

which Shiekh was that?

San Bruno Tanforan Mall, I called them at 830 and the dude confirmed the release in the morning. A few people on reddit/Instagram seem to be saying they gave out tickets today.
I would believe the employee over those random folks on social media, for all you know they could just be trying to lower the competition and plan on lining at said spot in the morning FCFS.

Back
Top Bottom