Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG Bred Toe

Crazy people are getting pairs from store locator orders that's old school

i remember doing that often in 08 /10 back when Foams & friends and family sales was great :lol:

upload_2018-3-7_13-45-28.png

upload_2018-3-7_13-45-37.png

THE SHOES ARE GONE FORM ALL THE STORES AGAIN THEY ARE GONE.... STOP LOOKING AROUND AND AROUND AND AROUND AND AROUND MY GOD JUST GO TO STOCK X OR GOAT AND BUY THE FREAKING SHOES ALREADY... SO YOU PAY OVER THAT PART OF THE SHOE GAME.... ITS LIKE THE GUY WHO BUYS THAT Ferrari AND THEN COMPLAINS ABOUT GAS.. IF THIS IS WHAT YOU DO ON EVERY FREAKING SHOE THAT COMES OUT THIS GAME IS NOT FOR YOU AND YOU ARE JUST FOOLING YOUR SELF.. ANY TRUE SNKER HEAD NEW FROM THE JUMP THESE WOULD NOT SIT AND WOULD SELL OUT FAST.. THIS IS ALL PART OF THE THIS CRAZY SHOE GAME.. I AM SURE SOME WILL JUMP ALL OVER ME AND SAY WILL YOU HAVE MONEY SO ITS EASY FOR YOU FYI I DONT HAVE THE MONEY YOU THINK I MIGHT HAVE.. I WILL NOT LET 100 DOLLARS GET IN MY WAY TO GET WHAT I WANT AGAIN THIS IS WHAT THIS GAME IS ALL ABOUT MONEY.... RANT OVER

Thumbs up if your eyes started bleeding while trying to read this

Was really racking my brain a week ago trying to figure what to buy from footaction to get my 10 min head start then the sneaker gods dropped this in my lap. Hope the luck carries into the shadow drop. If not I def have a pair of bred toes to trade. Even have a pair to trade for gold toes and them my usua triple up. Happy ppl ate on this. A lot of ppl were late to the party but welcome

THE SHOES ARE GONE FORM ALL THE STORES AGAIN THEY ARE GONE.... STOP LOOKING AROUND AND AROUND AND AROUND AND AROUND MY GOD JUST GO TO STOCK X OR GOAT AND BUY THE FREAKING SHOES ALREADY... SO YOU PAY OVER THAT PART OF THE SHOE GAME.... ITS LIKE THE GUY WHO BUYS THAT Ferrari AND THEN COMPLAINS ABOUT GAS.. IF THIS IS WHAT YOU DO ON EVERY FREAKING SHOE THAT COMES OUT THIS GAME IS NOT FOR YOU AND YOU ARE JUST FOOLING YOUR SELF.. ANY TRUE SNKER HEAD NEW FROM THE JUMP THESE WOULD NOT SIT AND WOULD SELL OUT FAST.. THIS IS ALL PART OF THE THIS CRAZY SHOE GAME.. I AM SURE SOME WILL JUMP ALL OVER ME AND SAY WILL YOU HAVE MONEY SO ITS EASY FOR YOU FYI I DONT HAVE THE MONEY YOU THINK I MIGHT HAVE.. I WILL NOT LET 100 DOLLARS GET IN MY WAY TO GET WHAT I WANT AGAIN THIS IS WHAT THIS GAME IS ALL ABOUT MONEY.... RANT OVER
Why are you so worried about what other people have going on? Some people still have the opportunity to buy at retail.

I’d keep trying. Now that I think about it, they probably are lying because they don’t wanna be bothered looking it up. I’d suggest asking them to scan it so you can see stock or ask for a manager if the associate refuses.

Yo this thread still wild
Stock locate jig working for some while others getting shut down
For anyone that struck out and still looking I suggest you abort thread
Abort! Abort!
Goodbye cruel world :lol:
As long as the product page is still up i would also keep trying

Back
Top Bottom